Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I wondered where Trisssh was last page. Now I know.

Now I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Welp, see you in a month everybody.

:(

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
drat, your goddess girlfriend literally saves you from a giant space laser beam, and your first act of gratitude is to dump her.

That's cold, Pas.

Rephrasing: while I don't disagree with the choice you made Pas...you could have said "thanks for saving my life" or something before you did! I guess when you can regenerate from nigh-on anything, resurrection becomes mundane.

sniper4625 fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Sep 15, 2014

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
^^^^^^ also true.

Wicker Man posted:

I get that, but even so it was pretty important that he should tell her.

Oh no, I agree, but still...a thank you before dropping that bomb wouldn't have gone amiss! At least he did apologize for doing nothing but pushing all his problems on to her in the before times....little cyborg dudes growing up.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Chronojam posted:

He already sorta did get ready to dump her in everything except saying the words back during the whole zombie arc.

Also I'm glad the final set before the break was way more substantial story stuff than just "Will the fight keep going!? Is Pas hurt too much to recover!?"

Yeah, I just want to clarify that I don't disagree with his choice here, so much as I thought it funny that after the ressurection he continues what he was saying while barely acknowledging what happened. From weapon of mass destruction to brief conversation interruption.

sniper4625 fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Sep 15, 2014

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Wicker Man posted:

Haha, you can barely see it, but Trisssh is blushing.

Her smug/satisifed look in panel 4 is pretty great.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Hello sir, thank you for making an enjoyable comic that has brought much mirth into my daily life.

What he said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Happy Birthday Gob! Keep on keeping on.

• Locked thread