Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Wait, is this the only time besides his death where Tubsy has shown anything other than a smile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

How do you pronounce that?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Are Fankie and Stephanie supposed to mirror Mark and Allison? Or maybe Tubbsy and Allison? Either way, Stephanie is like a dark reflection of Allison.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Uh oh, who's the Principal's friend? Are they going to show up? :ohdear:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Wicker Man posted:

You don't think Marlon is in hell thanks to his dick pocket, do you?

She thought because Marlon wasn't there with them, he was in heaven :smith:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
And just like the Kais, most heavenly beings have the barest fraction of the strength of an evil real estate developer and the upper ranks of his army in the galaxy they're supposed to watch over.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Like God said, it's like Dragonball. There's a whole galatic pantheon, but most of them are weaker than the average member of a race of rowdy fightmonkies, who are several orders of magnitude less powerful than a family of evil real estate developers, who is less powerful than some androids some guy made. There's a Supreme Kai above them all, but then Frieza and the surviving fightmonkies surpass him in a few months of intense training.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Zinkraptor posted:

I feel like I've seen that face before and I cannot remember where.

Did I imagine seeing it? It looks so familiar. Maybe I'm confusing it with something similar?

I thought so too. I feel like Mark made a similar face while bothering Ally one time.

Edit: I think I was thinking of this one : http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=018-my-friends

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 05:21 on May 8, 2017

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I don't think I've seen anyone else suggested a theory I have, that Jennifer is the reincarnation of God Dammit's version of Pasqualo, and God's line "It wasn't meant to be" as she erased Jennifer from existence was expressing her wish that Jennifer's rebellion was more interesting. The theme of cyclical universes reminded me of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
It's the vampire girl who appeared in two strips of It Hurts! She went by Judith then.

• Locked thread