Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
It's me. I was am Mark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

There HAS to be a drive-in somewhere in the world that will take this order, gently caress you included.

As for Tubsy, I'm almost 100% sure he'll be back. That gangsta poo poo he pulled could have been written off as cartoony wackiness, but everyone's reactions clearly stated that poo poo was NOT normal. He'll be back.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Site is down.

Edit: It's up now. Scared me for a moment.

Laputanmachine fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Sep 1, 2014

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Loss will never not be funny.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Toasted rye + cheese + meat + mustard is the best. Learned it through my own experiments when I was about 6.

Well done Gob for spreading the good word.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Maddie got her favorite pony back! :3:

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Generally worse than all the minorities combined :allears:

Too long for a username.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
I got the feeling Trisssh's egg-laying talk is just equivalent to Ally's talk of boners and whatnot. Nothing more than snake-girl speak for "I got a huge crush on this dork".

The phrasing of the question could be better, but it is an interesting point. Just how old is Trisssh?

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Wouldn't it be funny if Mark went to heaven and had become some sort of angelic thing and he would basically offer Ally and friends a "get out of hell free" card for....services.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Trisssh would hit Global Elite in CS:GO right in the first 10 matches.

She would do it with a gamepad too.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
I think it was the revelation that he's a cyborg.

I mean, I'd be feeling like a million bucks if I realized I was basically the Terminator.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
I live a brisk half hour walk south from gently caress you Gob.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Just give us Peng Floyd you mother gently caress

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

The MSJ posted:

I hope Gob will live up to the standard set by this:

That was the exact strip that came to my mind when I read this update.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Wasabi the J posted:

Gobolatula I would love if you sanctioned a gang tag for this dumb comic that we love so much.

Seriously, I'm a huge fan.

What would it be then? Gob's Goblins?

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Peeplops, I won't forget you.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Is Hellbeast there?

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Review Berserk please.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

ManlyGrunting posted:

Also for a bit of crossposting, something beautiful in BravestoftheLamps broke and now he's altering Strong Female Protagonist strips with It Hurts dialogue, and it's magnificent.

I know nothing of the original strips but I need more of these.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
There's a typo on line 30, word 10. I think it should be "had", not "hat".

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Sadlord GT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Motherfucker posted:

The thing that rubs me wrong about the whole goddamn story is that never once do they actually address the fact that Pasqualo is a big dumb beta bitch and supreme crybaby who has been carried through most of his dumb depressed existence by Allison, that gets touched on exactly once after the apocalypse with the whole 'my sister is dead you loving anus' and than the balance is literally never again addressed. I mean obviously Pasqualo changes when he turns into a manic wasteland warlord which takes a load off Allison but he never really does anything for her besides. Allison is too good for this gay Pasqualo.

Do you have friends?

• Locked thread