Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Skellybones posted:

It foreshadows that Ally is awesome at metalwork.
And that she has a TACO shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Eventually they make it out of the building, and fall back down into Marlon's corpse to kill him again.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
And he remembered the microphone advice for so long.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
This is just going to be a series of "ok, this time everyone's dead" fake-out endings, isn't it? :allears:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Leroy Dennui posted:

Next strip: everybody Pasqualo loves flays him alive(?) because he's in Hell. It hurts.
Nah, next strip Tubsy & Poop makes their dramatic reappearance by flaying Pasqualo from behind . Because that's what friends are for.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Today on It Hurts!: Piss.

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=463-carry-on

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Discendo Vox posted:

I'm looking forward to It Hurts R.
Next time, on It Hurts Z:

50 panels of Pasq charging up for an energy bomb. Don't miss it!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

pathetic little tramp posted:

I'm surprised Pasqualo even remembers the 0.000000000001% of his life that was the first 470 comics or so.
Judging by how he went from some sort of Borg thing back to regular old Pasq, I'm guessing the end of the universe restored his memories & sanity or something.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
There's a holiday special up! Go read it!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Magres posted:

Fun story about that comic, there have been studies into how to make signs that are universal hazard symbols for all humans regardless of culture specifically because of Yucca Mountain and the need for extremely long term (like ten millenia) storage of high level nuclear waste.
And it's difficult because humans are curious, skeptical bastards who might assume the big pile of "DANGER" symbols were just foolish primitives scared of curses or something. Plus anything that stands out draws people to it, like in the comic.

But we can't bury it in a featureless area with no warnings at all because then people might just stumble on it anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Hellsau posted:

The comic is gonna last like 800 pages and when update #799 comes out we're all gonna be like, "okay now the poo poo is gonna hit the fan" but nope just 800 pages of happy kids doing fun poo poo.
Update 999: 'OK, now Gob's going to do the dramatic twist'
Update 1000: Pasc riding off into the sunset to live happily ever after, after 1000 pages of fun and lighthearted hijinks. The end.

• Locked thread