Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

It hurts good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I like how we can't see her mouth so we can't tell if she's finally failed to smile.

It's happened before

but I bet she was still smiling back then.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Trisssh owns.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Ratchu posted:

Nov 7, 2005

whut the actual gently caress

Holy poo poo.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

The faces in the last two panels. :allears:

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Wicker Man posted:

Oh Trisssh :3:

Katie is the best. The best.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

So now all we need to figure out is how the mathematics behind Pascal's Triangle is reflected in Pasqualo's story/character growth...

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Jesus loving Christ Trisssh. :catstare:

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

TwoPair posted:

Taking advice from Ally on social graces is probably not wise, Aurora.

You are so wrong you have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Robviously posted:

Pasquale is a perfectly acceptable Italian name. But for the sake of us dirty Americans, a lot of times in fiction characters of Italian decent are given names that end with "o" as that is one of, if not the most, common ending for a male name.

I don't see a reason not to assume that his dad named him Pasqualo instead of Pasquale as a practical joke.

• Locked thread