Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.
If I would have come across this comic on my own, I wouldn't have bothered to read more than a few strips. So thanks for the thread, I'm hooked now. I jumped on at the link to the first strip, and managed to keep from looking ahead. I thought I was prepared for whatever the game-changer coming at #100 was, but HOLYSHITBALLS! I'm now caught up, and dreading having to wait for updates with the rest of you. Really looking forward to the next few strips before the hiatus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.
I'm still very curious as to how Katie, and whoever else, knew about the coming apocalypse. Prophecy? Crazy future-predicting tech? That, and just what is up with Tubsy. While I won't dispute that that one scene was some gangsta poo poo, I don't think he pulled that off by just being the strongest kid in middle school. He's also smashing pallets over his head in one of the one-off flash-back strips. Granted, it's used for comic effect there, but still... He got singled out and pulled down to hell for a reason, and I feel there's got to be more to that than the devil wanting to mess with a friend of Pas. I don't think he'll simply be a bargaining chip either.

As far as today's comic, amazing. Reading Aurora's emotions around her ever-present smile is always interesting as well, and gives me another reason to read back through the archives.

Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.

Wicker Man posted:

Oh my god that 4th panel :3:

Someone needs to get the 3rd panel as their av, preferably flipped to face their posts. Amazing...

Poor Ally, Tubs was totally gonna say he could like that kind of girl.

P.S. Your mom's box.

Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.

Literally Kermit posted:

Part of me knows this is probably the most It Hurts!!-sy outcome, I just choose to believe. :gbsmith:

Well, the standard for dealing with your best bud dying in this comic would be to drag their corpse around town while having a mental breakdown, so...

• Locked thread