Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
You know, the strip before this one is the first time we've seen anything approaching a malicious expression on Aurora's face. That's kind of scary from the all-powerful happy bundle of joy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

I dunno about you but I don't have a skeletal structure in my gonads.

Don't kinkshame.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

tlarn posted:

The cool one is in the conspiracy forum, though.

Have they figured out Least I Could Do's primary function as an instrument of the ZOG yet?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Parts Kit posted:

Zombie Elvis grabs a Cyborg titty.

Pasqalo's mum looks very conflicted about this turn of events.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

4chan meme about kid loving

While nobody (including me) wants you to elaborate further, that really doesn't narrow things down much.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Yeah, I think Trisssh secured the kill there - he's bleeding and the colours are draining from him, while she's just getting more into her freaky, intimidating game-face. Visual language sure seems to say one of them has the upper hand here.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

khy posted:

I like peanut head and her man-hating ways, I hope she becomes a fun and interesting addition to Pasqualo's haremcircle of friends

Pretty sure she's too busy being part of Kate's harem.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Am I alone in thinking of this as a kinda cute mother-son bonding moment?

They both just seem to be having so much fun.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Skellybones posted:

It foreshadows that Ally is awesome at metalwork.

Which may well end up being plot-important, yes.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

PBS Newshour posted:

all those schools stacked together and the poor guy couldn't find a pen or pencil :smith:

I wouldn't feel too sorry for him - all the rest of those schools' stock were probably up his junk.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

That's the dad to little Maddie, who idolizes Trisssh and turned into Kenshiro.

And stuffs things up his junk. Up to and including hand grenades.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

This band is going to kill them all like the talent show :smith:

Might be a bit difficult for Allie.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

Apart from D&D there are no such parts.

E/N? :v:

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Samovar posted:

All I can say is thank God the instant I saw anime I thought it looked utterly horrendous and decided to do nothing with it whatsoever.

Was still (and still am) an unspeakable nerd, tho.

Anime is good.

Anime fans are bad.

Yes, I am aware of the implications of this post.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

DACK FAYDEN posted:

They really might end up together :kimchi:

In death.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Pasq's hair looking pretty yellow there. Seems like a positive sign.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
So we just moved from Dragonball to Z, huh?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Captain Bravo posted:

If Mark can successfully creep the gently caress out of Trisssh's family like he has the Sammies, then every person she hates will oppose the two of them getting together.

Which of course means that they will.

Pay attention to this strip. By the end of it, the Sssammies are more on board with Mark than Trisssh is.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Important research material there.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Pavlov posted:

It's actually not that far from the chinese mythology dragonball was loosely based on. Sun Wu Kong was a rowdy fightmonkey who trained with some monk then clowned all the gods by himself. The only reason he couldn't beat the buddha is because the buddha has hacks.

Well, that and because it was a Buddhist work of fiction that was all about portraying Taoist and their pantheon as incompetent and/or evil.

More JTTW-inspired stories really need a Guanyin, though. She owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

There Bias Two posted:

Thanks, Gob. Good job.

When given the choice of making a universe that existed without Aurora, and one where Pasq would suffer without her, I think he put her in his place so that she could live the life of relative freedom that he had. And they were also united in the sense that they were together.

I don't think he put her in his place. I think he literally merged her and himself into a single person, letting bits of Pasqualo and bits of Aurora exist in the same universe without ending it. The hint would be the blonde hair.

• Locked thread