Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I get the feeling that Ally was afraid that Tubsy would say yes, and she had no idea how to deal with that. The status quo must be maintained at any foul cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Yay! Tubsy's back!

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

team overhead smash posted:

I completely forgot about this until I decided to flick through some old comics.

It was 100% called in advance.

Pretty sure this means that the hellbeast problem is going to be solved by some REALLY GOOD chicken.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
How far away is Hell, anyway? Can Ally just pop down the same way the hellbeast came up, have herself a little visit?

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Katie's going to keep all the delicious secret pies to herself.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Stay in school.
Forever.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
My favorite part is Obbie being nice to Kimberly. He's not an rear end in a top hat to everyone, just to his family and also Ally. :kimchi:

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Wow, that was a really cool baby.

I mean, not for very long but still.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

Also, Aurora is having a hard time sayin no :)

She just has a lot of difficulty with lying.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Jesus CHRIST, Gob.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
loving heartwarming.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The real question is where do you go if you die in Hell?

Is it like a video game where you just respawn at the beginning or do you go to, like, Super Hell?

Gob said that he'll explain that sooner or later in the comic, unless he forgets to!

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Dias posted:

...this is getting worse before it gets better, isn't it?

I think maybe things will get better, but only so they can get a really good running start at worst.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Wow, soccer has a lot of rules about dicks.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Supersonic Shine posted:

I can't believe IT HURTS was a Madoka Magica AU fanfic this entire time.

Really? Because I don't think I've ever believed anything harder in my life.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I'm glad that Pasqualo is happy and that nothing bad will ever happen to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Oh jeez, Ally smoothing out those three hairs sticking up on Pasqualo's head :kimchi:

• Locked thread