Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Of all the things I expected to happen, that was not a thing I expected to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

I really don't understand the purpose of making a word-perfect shot-for-shot remake of Devilman Crybaby, but okay. If Gus van Sant can do it, why not?

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

Calaveron posted:

Do I need to watch Devilcry Manbaby to better enjoy these or

Nah, it pretty much abandoned the Devilmn Crybaby stuff after the first two.

Man. Those two have never looked so happy.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

By the way, I always wondered; where does the name Pasqualo come from?

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

That'd be Pasquale.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The name was supposed to be Pascal, like Pascal's Triangle. However, her dad drunkenly threw up halfway through naming her so the nurse wrote down "Pasqualo" and her dad didn't care enough to change it.

I'm not just bullshitting here, this is the canon explanation from one of the podcasts (or maybe it was a text based Q & A? I can't remember)

Thanks. I was reading a book about the Pasquino today and the Italian satirist Pasquillo, and I kept reading it as Pasqualo and that made me wonder if they shared a source.

Old Kentucky Shark fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Apr 16, 2018

• Locked thread