Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Just got my book in the mail and I want to share this sketch with all of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Yo Gob, thanks again for the sketch of another one of Pasqualo's Dad's masterpieces in my book. It is the best.

Accordion Man fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Oct 6, 2014

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I swore I remember reading that Pasqualo's Dad was going to name him Pascal but he was drunk off his rear end when he named him so we got Pasqualo.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
How come God is so racist against zombies? His son is one. :haw:

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Goddamnit Gob, now you're photoshopping in Ghost Tubsy? Man this Special Edition of It Hurts sucks poo poo.

We better have a sidestory of Poop and Tubsy screwing around in Hell.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
You better start making Book 2 Glob, because that's the perfect way to end it.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Really the only way I can see this comic ending is that after taking over enough land to become a crazy post-apocalyptic dictator Pasq and pals all get killed by a traveling band of plucky adventurers who were the actual heroes of the story the entire time. Then the comic ends in Hell as Pasq and pals decide to take it over.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
It Hurts! was a gritty reboot of Wayside School all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Never gently caress with space rhinos.

• Locked thread