Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hellsau posted:

What cat?

The Slav cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I begin to suspect that Pasq is Gob's self-insert.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mordja posted:

Ugh, I swear, these lazy-rear end webcomickers. Why can't they all have the conscientious work ethic of Aaron Diaz?

Also known as Dark Conscience.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

fucc

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
But maybe it's just a dream...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It is a tale of a man named Clevin.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Uhm, British trucks are called lorries. Immersion ruined.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gobolatula posted:

Here's some lore for you. Kenny the Devil Dude Trucker is an American and so is his pappy. Kenny's dad stole the truck somewhere in the English part of Hell. He didn't understand why the steering wheel was on the wrong side of the truck and he got really mad and just gave it to his son. And so Kenny became the gluten hauler he was destined to be.

Yes, all this makes perfect sense to me. Immersion restored. Thank you, sir.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hello.

Mr. Gob, is the Hate hat based on the Make America Great Again hat? Is the fact that an elephant, the symbol of the Republican party, is wearing it a jab at President-Elect Donald Trump? Is your comic a political cartoon now?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gobolatula posted:

Haha, kind of, yeah haha. I was going to have Bumbis' hat say "Make America Great Again" but then I remembered that this story is taking place in 2014. Since I already drew the hat, I had to put something on it so I just wrote, "HAT." The "HATe" gag was something I came up with while driving to work and I couldn't stop laughing at the idea so I put it in there.

Nice. Thank you for your answer.
Please consider adding helpful labels with the characters' political affiliation in upcoming comics. Maybe also write Obama on Satan.

But seriously, it was a funny gag and the way it was executed was just perfect.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Jan 6, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mordja posted:

Sometimes I like to go through the archives and remind myself that this comic was excellent from the word go.

Was Lenny Dykstra killed in hell?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Through his extensive knowledge of Led Zeppelin, Mr. Trianglini knew exactly how to climb that stairway to heaven.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Thanks, Gob. Thob.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I missed this dumb comic so much!

E: just noticed yellow shining in some panels. Masterful as always.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Dec 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

By the way, I always wondered; where does the name Pasqualo come from?

Italy.

• Locked thread