Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.
It Hurts!! has legit the best depiction of Satan I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Robviously posted:

It really should get praise for finally having a positive depiction of Serpentine-Americans. Also, best Zombie King. Both of them.

Snakes are people too. I mean, you can't prove they're not.

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

TwoPair posted:

After seeing how people raved about it in the Bad Thread, I finally marathonned this fuckin' thing and I have to say it has been enjoyable as hell. Honestly though as fun as Zombie Ally has been, I wish the apocalypse hadn't happened so I could have more Tubsy in my life. Gangsta poo poo.

Considering Tubsy died in a very specific way, I reckon he'll come back as a demon to chum out with/murder everyone.

• Locked thread