Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Not at all what I expected. Went in blind, enjoyed the writing for what it was, then got to page 100 and was just amazed. I respect the planning and patience in storytelling involved. Have no idea where this is going but I'm invested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Wicker Man posted:

You know that it's building up to something good with the flashbacks.

Favorite one in a while. This speaks to me, especially The Rock part.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Gobolatula posted:

I can't decide if I want book 2 to end after this Hellbeast arc or the arc after it. Most likely the latter to be honest. Either way, book 2 is gonna be a lot thicker than book 1. I'll be getting back to work on the extras pretty soon, so hopefully when I have all the comic content ready I'll just be able to shove it into the book, order a proof, look at the proof, smile, and put it up for sale! I suck at estimating the timing of things, but I'll do my best to have it out before summer.

I think it's super cool you are able to do this creative thing and be supported for it. I really do think this is good and a head above and beyond a lot of stuff out there, and it has a really specific flavor that I can't get anywhere else. I'm sure the logistics are real fun to figure out, but keep rocking on.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

The zoom in on the dog's face is well done. That's my main comment to make here.

• Locked thread