Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Heavy topics from It Hurts!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

It's not fair for people itt to find out about It Hurts!!! without having to wade through thousands of pages of Something Positive, Moon Over June and Dominic Deegan first :mad:

Yeah but they're also missing out on Harkovast, Sister Claire, and Once Stung.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Robviously posted:

Going by the prequel and the level of :airquote:coincidental:airquote: foreshadowing, it seems like Gob has a pretty good idea of the story he wants to tell, which is more than can be said for most webcomics.

Gob talks a bit about God Dammit! in the print version. He says that it's basically a prototype, not canon or whatever. You'll see stuff you recognize, but it isn't going to be one to one with It Hurts!! Maybe best to think of God Dammit! being one of those Elseworlds or What Ifs where some or all characters are written really off voice.

Speaking of the print version though, a fair number of us in the GBS thread have bought it and gotten Gob sketches in them. Don't want to be stealing people's thunder so I'll only post what I got:

I just asked for whatever he felt like. Looking back I should have asked for Ally fighting dogs, but such is life.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Chronojam posted:

This, too, is one of my favorite moments.

Ally is almost always the best.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Shinmera posted:

Who knows, maybe Tubsy will be back. After all we know hell exists and he was dragged down there rather than just being killed.

Edit: Too slow.
Also, I ordered a book with sketch, but I guess it'll take some weeks to arrive. Will post a scan of the sketch once it's here.

I think it was about a week to get my copy, but it depends on where you live I suppose.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Oh dear, someone said something negative about It Hurts! in the bad webcomics thread, Gob needs to take quick and decisive action by tweeting about it a whole bunch!

This thread is a happy place. Please do not make this thread an unhappy place.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

ArchetypeBlue posted:

E: ps Gob, please release book 2 soon so I can throw more money at you.

This. I've already decided what I want my sketch to be and everything.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

Having a bit of a :downs: moment.

I will never get tired of faces like the one in panel five.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Ragnar34 posted:

I want to know what Bartleby's secret undershirt says.

"Born to get his dick sucked"

:shrug:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Is there a chart out there that explains what sort of infraction demands what sort of kick to remove someone's teeth with? Cause I want to read that chart.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Alopex posted:

Tubbs, Poop, presumably Pasq's dad and the Principal and now Jenny, Hell's getting a sweet cast setup here.

It's neither here nor there, but Obtusangelo can't be in hell. I imagine he's in heaven for the exact same reason he couldn't be fired from his job: he's too valuable even if he's king dickhead and barely does any real work.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Pasqy hit a growth spurt, Allison's got a new do, and they have a giant eagle/demon thing with a barrel of hooch strapped to it like some kind of hell-borne St. Bernard.

:allears:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I hope you like having a face full of bird dicks.

Most birds have cloaca :science:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So I'm kinda slow and thought I'd ordered volume 2 when it first came out, but after realizing I hadn't received it yet and also hadn't actually paid for it I figured I should get around to that. So here's what Gob drew for me:

Thanks for the sweetass drawing, Gob :love:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Just realized he's not wearing pants and there's a small pool of blood at his crotch :allears:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I've always assumed that Obtusangelo wound up in Heaven because, in much the same way he was too valuable to fire in life, he's to valuable to drat in death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Full Screen :allears:

• Locked thread