Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
opening SaGa frontier for PS1 after going to toys r us with papa and getting that perfect sticker pull (no residue left) is my nomination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i still shed a single tear of joy every time i open the box for my super mario bros. 3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Big fan of opening Viva Pinata because you have to pull off the stupid rear end plastic sleave but hell, the box is cute as hell.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

counter strike on a x box

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

sorry pal... all my video game purchases are purely digital

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

new videogame smell is well worth the cancer and inevitable lung jellification

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Shed your earthly tether and join me in the Digital Age.

Harthacnut
Jul 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Big fan of opening Viva Pinata because you have to pull off the stupid rear end plastic sleave but hell, the box is cute as hell.

Hell yes.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

Any answer that isn't this is wrong.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Trying to pull out a DS or 3DS game out of its box' little indentation is like trying to pull out teeth, I hate it.
Yet another reason why portable gaming is a worthless joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
the halo2 metal box was pretty deece but is also to blame for the state of collector's edition bullshit

• Locked thread