Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Season Premier is September 24th on CBS!

What is Survivor?

Survivor is a reality show where a group of 18 to 20 or so contestants, from all walks of life, are stuck on a remote paradise and forced to live together for 39 days; gathering their own food, building their own shelter, and purifying their own water. The cast is split into opposing, equal teams, called tribes. The tribes must work together to form a community, in the hopes of one contestant becoming the Sole Survivor and winning one million dollars. At least one contestant is voted off every episode.

A typical Survivor season has three phases. Pre-Merge, Post-Merge, and Endgame.

• Pre-Merge: Roughly the first half of the game. The tribes compete against each other twice each episode. First for a reward, and second for tribal immunity. Tribes that fail the immunity challenge will be forced to vote one of their own members out at the end of the episode.

• Post-Merge: The tribes are merged together. Players are now playing for individual immunity and all players will participate in voting out a player from the tribe.

• Endgame: Once 5-7 players or so remain, the show reaches the End game phase. Usually the very strong core alliances are shaken up here as people try to reach the end or placate the jury. The last nine players voted out before the final tribal council will join a Jury that will decide who will win of the final three (sometimes two) players.

Supplemental Material

• Rob has a Podcast: Available on iTunes or their website. He does a few podcasts a week discussing the latest episodes events, interviewing the player who was voted out that episode, and provides theories about strategy. This podcast provides insight into the game that was not aired on the show. It is heavily referenced.

Glossary of Terms

• Bitter Jury: A jury that is voting against a player rather than for a player. Sometimes there is a perception that a player who "deserves to win" isn't getting votes because they were an rear end in a top hat and viewers/players will be quick to say it was a bitter jury. A bitter jury does not excuse a player who didn't win at Final Tribal Council. The purpose of the jury is to not piss them off so they will be willing to vote for you to win.

• Blindside: When a tribal council seems to be set up so one or one of two possible players are getting eliminated, but somehow either a secret coalition or a surprising idol play makes it so someone else is voted out instead.

• "The Edit": Survivor is a show to entertain. It is produced and edited in a way to give players a streamlined personality and to create as much tension before Tribal Council as possible.

• Goat: A useless, awful, or crazy person that is not being voted out of the game specifically so a player can look like a more desirable final survivor to the jury compared to the goat.

• HII: Hidden Immunity Idol. They are hidden around the island. Clues will be given that could reveal their location. One-use item that a player can use after the votes are cast (but before they are read) at Tribal Council to nullify votes against that person. They can't be used at Final Four player or later.

• Mactor: Portmanteau of "Model/Actor". A player who doesn't know the game very well and are just using it to further their career.

• Pagonged: Going into post-merge, it's the act of voting out the former members of your opposing tribe before voting out the former members of your original tribe. It's the reason it's important to win tribal immunity pre-merge so that you outnumber the opposing tribe members in post-merge.

• Pony/Poison: After the new season's cast is announced, thread members will pick a "Pony" (someone they think is awesome and will win) and a "Poison" (someone they think will suck and/or be an annoying rear end in a top hat they hope will lose or just simply suffer)

• Purple Rocks: In the event of a tie at Tribal Council, there is a revote, with only the people receiving the most votes being eligible to receive votes during that revote. If the revote also ends in a tie, Survivors draw rocks. Whichever player draws the differently colored rock is eliminated from the game.

• Splitting the vote/Flushing the Idol: An alliance that splits its votes between two members to counter a potential idol play. If one of those two players plays a Hidden Immunity Idol, there will still be enough players voting for the other guy to vote them out. This strategy can be risky.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Aug 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
This Season's Contestants

Keith and Wes (Father and Son)

Keith Nale
Personal claim to fame: My wife and kids.
Pet Peeves: Loafers.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Rudy because I’m older and wiser.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh-0WTm47Go

Wes Nale
Personal claim to fame: Becoming a firefighter like my dad.
Pet Peeves: When people have their windshield wipers on and it’s not raining.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy and Russell Hantz because I’ll dominate challenges and have girls under my wings making them think I will take them to the end.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh-0WTm47Go

Dale and Kelley (Father and Daughter)

Dale Wentworth
Personal claim to fame: Watching my kids grow to be responsible adults. After that, being a self-employed farmer all my life and being able to support my family while doing it.
Pet Peeves: People who never return phone calls.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Big Tom…I have to side with a farmer!
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Tp3amXblU

Kelley Wentworth
Personal claim to fame: Moving out of a small town with very little opportunity of “making it” on my own. I’ve never asked for money or help and moved my way up to the position I’m in now. I’ll never stop trying!
Pet Peeves: Lazy people, overconfidence, not sticking to your word, bad drivers and angry people (get over it already!)
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – she’s a strong, intelligent woman who did what she had to do to get to the top.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Tp3amXblU

Drew and Alec (Brothers)

Drew Christy
Occupation: Traveling Sales Representative in the family business.
Personal claim to fame: I seem to pull off the unthinkable with ease. People will ask me…How did you do that?
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Fabio or Malcolm because they are athletic, smart bros that know how to manipulate people and situations to advance themselves.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxf_MXSc3E

Alec Christy
Personal claim to fame: Going to college and excelling in school and sports. I was very mediocre in high school as far as my performance in the classroom.
Pet Peeves: People who say they don’t like something they’ve never tried.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxf_MXSc3E

Jeremy and Val (Husband and Wife)

Jeremy Collins
Personal claim to fame: I am proud of making it to the professional indoor football league without playing college football.
Pet Peeves: One-uppers and know-it-alls.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: I always liked JT and James but I think Tyson (the third time he played) is similar to how I would have played.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9NjQmy4xIU

Val Collins
Personal claim to fame: My family.
Pet Peeves: Liars.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Monica and Taj.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9NjQmy4xIU

John and Julie (Couple)

John Rocker
Pet Peeves: Rude, lazy, selfish people and traffic.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Jeff Kent because we have a similar background as an MLB player. We have a strong understanding of teamwork but are also very driven to attain individual success though Jeff is a bit more subdued than I am.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f8iUup3Cyw

Julie McGee
Personal claim to fame: Creating my company True Glow Spray Tan.
Pet Peeves: People that take life too serious, road rage, arrogance and super demanding people.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Colleen Haskell because I think we both are extremely sweet to others around and by this she was able to make allies without being manipulative.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f8iUup3Cyw

Josh and Reed (Couple)

Josh Canfield
Personal claim to fame: Writing and directing my first musical in London and being the first person in my family with a Master’s degree.
Pet Peeves: Idiots, loud Americans in foreign countries, most audition waiting rooms, people who will only see one side of an argument and many more.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: There hasn’t been any one like me. I’m going to pave my own way.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktVyM0Gy5pY

Reed Kelly
Personal claim to fame: Having raised over $130,000 for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS to date via my personal fundraising group Team Yellow Bucket. I also cook a really great steak and I am an experienced hugger.
Pet Peeves: Slow walkers on the sidewalks of NYC, exceedingly slow baristas and lazy individuals who don’t utilize the gifts/opportunities they have been given.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Yikes. Hopefully I will be unlike anyone thus far (in a good way), but if I had to pick: Malcolm Freberg and Stephenie LaGrossa for their hyper-competitiveness and athleticism; Bob Crowley for his nerdy science knowledge and ingenuity; and Lisa Whelchel for her faith.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktVyM0Gy5pY

Jon and Jaclyn (Couple)

Jon Misch
Personal claim to fame: Winning a big 10 championship at Michigan State University.
Pet Peeves: People with too many pet peeves.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Hayden. I feel my personality is a lot like his and he’s also an athlete that uses his head.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6bp4x9kDIk

Jaclyn Schultz
Personal claim to fame: Winning the title of Miss Michigan USA 2013, the first pageant I ever competed in and using the platform to be the first woman to ever come out with having MRKH syndrome (born without a uterus) on an international scale. MRKH syndrome affects 1 in approximately 4,500 women around the world.
Pet Peeves: Waiting in line
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6bp4x9kDIk

Missy and Baylor (Mother and Daughter)

Missy Payne
Personal claim to fame: My business is a HUGE accomplishment. I was never a cheerleader, never had taken out a loan before 1998 when I opened the doors and certainly had no idea what it would take to be “on” 24x7 with really no “off” hours. I have a new respect for restaurant owners because my business takes blood, sweat and tears just like that profession.
Pet Peeves: People who conform to a standard without knowing the facts, people who play the victim, snoring, poor hygiene, bad teeth, infidelity, valet parking in the Highland Park village.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmIdzB3Ccy4

Baylor Wilson
Personal claim to fame: I am most proud of winning the Cheerleading World Championship in 2009 in Orlando, FL with my competitive cheerleading team.
Pet Peeves: My biggest pet peeve is someone who has no passion or desire or goals. Another is probably slow drivers.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmIdzB3Ccy4

Nadiya & Natalie (Twin Sisters)

Nadiya Anderson
Personal claim to fame: Being on Amazing race twice, (woohoo) but getting kicked off first (boooooo!)
Pet Peeves: Stupid girls that rely on boys.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: A mixture of Sarah and Cliff
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syaF3Q_ST0o

Natalie Anderson
Personal claim to fame: Being on The Amazing Race twice! Getting kicked off first on All-Stars!
Pet Peeves: Girls who can’t do anything for themselves, lazy people and dumb people.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Tony but hopefully not as insane.
Meet the cast video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syaF3Q_ST0o

Zesty fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Aug 28, 2014

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Propaganda Machine posted:

So they only watched last season? Good to know.

That's exactly what I thought.

Also who the hell wants to be like Monica? Whine all game when things don't go your way. Always want to be in control for the sake of being in control. Crying at final tribal council and the jury is more worried about you having a nervous breakdown but are still completely unwilling to vote for you... good god.

There was a pair that didn't have any information for "Survivor you think you're most like." What, have neither of you seen the show before?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm thinking Keith for my Pony and his son for my Poison.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Even Keith poison? He seems just fine to me. Maybe I have bias in favor of the older gentlemen on Survivor.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I watched China a few weeks ago and was pretty disappointed to see Chicken go first.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

He was gone first. There could have been more goodness out of that... at least more interesting than Ashley. A Boobs McGee that is sickly during the first episode and unpleasant for no reason the second.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Aug 29, 2014

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Amazing Race contestants on Survivor?

What is happening in this gif anyway? Is it shedding? Is it escaping from being eaten?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Eh. The Tyler Perry Idol wasn't that interesting in it's intended use. It didn't get used. No clues were given to it. It caused people to go on a wacky idol hunt in one episode.

The only thing time it was significant at all is getting Tony to lie about it being able to be used at Final 4. That was entertaining. It can hardly be said to have hindered the season other than loving goons getting all panicky before the game.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
It just really didn't do enough harm to say it brought the whole season down.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

mancalamania posted:

It did make a huge difference. In the alternate universe where Tony only has the regular Idol at Final 6, he almost certainly plays it at that Tribal Council because he was a paranoid mess (that was the Tribal where Kass and Woo were trolling Tony trying to flush the idol). Then Final 5 is completely different, since you basically had Kass and Woo in open mutiny against Tony and Trish, and if they no longer think Tony has an idol they'd probably target him instead of Trish.

You're right. Season ruined. :saddowns:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Lone Goat posted:

Wasn't an entire season of BB so incredibly racist that CBS would air Offensive Content warnings beforehand?

The first season? Either they cut a lot or it must have been pretty light because I just watched it and all it had was a few "I don't know what my army buddies would think of me if they saw me friends with Richard considering he's... you know..."

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Robnoxious posted:

Took me awhile to find this thread because there wasn't any pithy tagline to make it stand out from the rest of the chucklefuck TVIV thread titles. I'm sure that will change over time as we get this poo poo on the road.

Is there a way to sticky the thread for the day? I think that used to be a thing in TVIV.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

xbilkis posted:

Did John say his last name is Wetteland? As in, John Wetteland, another professional baseball relief pitcher??

I think this was a pre-planned answer. If you can't quite remember him but know he's associated with MLB during that time period, this may actually help hide his identity.

He could have been an easy first boot and no one would have felt bad about it if he was outed before the first Tribal Council.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Lone Goat posted:

Has Jaclyn done anything this season? I missed chunks of episode 1 but she's way off my radar.

She was the "big girl" during the wrestling water platform game.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Thanks to whoever had the thread stickied on viewing night.

I don't see any good reasoning from anyone here defending the decision to get rid of Rocker. He would have been perfect to keep around until merge as a physical asset and he was reliable enough to count to stick to the plan especially after all that heat on him this episode. That tribe is in trouble.

Rooting for Wes, Keith, Dale, Reed and Josh right now simply because they're all likable. Most of them may not be too savvy on strategy but it doesn't seem like anyone else in the game is either.

I keep finding myself asking who Kelly is every time her name comes up. Vaguely recalled this from the last thread:

quote:

Who the gently caress is Kelly: Usually anybody named Kelly in any season of Survivor will be a totally generic, personality-less automaton, usually the boring cheerleader type.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Rarity posted:

There's a Kelly this season?

Dale's daughter.

I had to look it up in my own biography list too. :shrug:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Metropolis posted:

I get why they voted Rocker off. Like other people said, he's unreliable. He was literally telling the person they were trying to blindside what they were doing. Not something you want on your team if you want to make it to the end. He's decent in challenges, but not actually amazing. I don't think there's anybody they could have voted off that would have significantly *increased* their chances of winning challenges.

Rocker also openly admitted he had a secret deal with a member of the other team, meaning, as a member of his guy alliance, that he has post-merge plans with 3 people other than you and has already undermined one of your plans to cement that alliance, even if he ultimately went along with it. It also means that if you make a secret deal with him he will tell everyone.

He also had an immunity idol, and if a person gets to hang onto an idol with everyone knowing they have it for too long they have a very strong tendency to gain control over the game or at least their alliance. You don't want someone actually in control of the game other than you.

This all adds up to someone you don't really want in the game. And there's a bit if a time window in the heat of the moment where everyone's been riled up against him, and he probably believes most people don't know about his idol and also his own alliance wants to stay strong or whatever. Post-tribal-shakeup, the idol becomes more powerful both because people don't have their original alliances to latch onto, and because he is more likely to actually play it. Dude had an idol, it wasn't a smooth-sailing "keep the strong guy around till the merge" situation. They could either vote him out now or risk that idol being turned against them. And now, there is a very good chance that idol is re-hidden at their camp and one of them has a chance of getting it.

If I were on this season I'd love to be in final tribal next to Rocker, but I think his own alliance rightfully didn't feel like they could get there. Plus voting John out kind of helps brings the girls back into the fold. You don't want people on your tribe who are eager to vote for you after a shake-up. At least with this vote they can say hey, I know I was against you before but that was just how the alliances ended up, you know you can reason with me and I have made votes in your favour before when you were potentially on the chopping block.

You're right. They're better off with Baylor in challenges. Getting Pagonged isn't the end of literally all of their shot at the million, right? That's how it works?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

mancalamania posted:

If the tribe is losing most challenges with Rocker anyway

Counterpoint: Baylor took the final shot of the orange team for some absurd reason.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Typed this post as I watched the episode.

Toaster Ding posted:

You know why no one else wants to do those things dude? Because they're incredibly incredibly dumb.

I didn't think what's-his-name offering to trade the flint for something was dumb. There's nothing to lose but something substantial that you could possibly gain. Had it worked, those teammates would have been singing a different tune.

He's a meathead but I don't think just throwing out the idea of a trade was worthy of so much facepalming from everyone.

blue squares posted:

Keith sucks at idol hunting

Based on what? We saw 30-minutes condensed to 15 seconds for dramatic effect.

Oh look, Keith found it.

Drew saying there's a Guy/Girl split is creating a Guy/Girl split.

"All these bitches" - Classy Drew with Kelley right behind him.

There's no way Drew isn't going home unless editors are faking us out here. He looks so much like Alec that it will be nice to simplify everything so I can keep names straight.

There's a bug on Keith's shoulder at tribal.

Ha, he found it.

"I don't know whose name I should be writing down right now." - Way to go Jon. As long as the girls are united, they know they have it.

Of course it backfired on Drew.

Survivor Editors, not every vote is a #blindside.

...Jon voted Keith..?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Red_Museum posted:

Drew described himself as "intellectually privileged" on his exit interview with Rob.

I thought he said he wasn't as intellectually privileged... or am I hearing what I think he should have said?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Pinterest Mom posted:

They gave him the triumphant Earl-standing-on-top-of-a-rock helicopter shot.

"Hey Drew, we want to do a victory camera angle from a Helicopter. *wink wink* Go stand majestically over there."

Watching the season finale (the episode before the reunion) of Australian Outback. They were extremely sentimental at the end of the older seasons.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Oct 17, 2014

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

savinhill posted:

She had potential. She seemed as perceptive and strategy-smart as anyone else this season, and judging by how blunt & honest she was about her father, could've been good in the confessionals if she got far enough to actually have a decent amount of screen time devoted to her.

Anything interesting Kelley might've done was probably not aired so that the Drew boot would be all the more hilarious.

Soon as Drew left, Kelley is allowed to talk to the camera... But that was probably because of her boot.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Bummed out about losing Dale. Bummed out that Missy and Baylor are getting the long-term player edit. They are my villains this season.

Rooting for Josh, Wes and Keith, honestly. Wes isn't getting much airtime, so I doubt he'll last though.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Can't wait for Keith's "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history!" from the Season preview to pay out.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

elgarbo posted:

This season sucks because it's just bland... But imagine how much worse it could/would have been if they actually decided to keep Redemption Island.

I can't disagree with you more. Redemption Island, as long as it kept it to pre-merge would have been a better gimmick than Exile Island for a Blood vs Water season.

There's no real emotion from sending your loved one to Exile Island and the Island only gets 15 seconds of airtime. But watching your loved one get defeated in a challenge and sent home is great television.

...and then we get one poor sap back into the game to immediately get voted out again. No damage done.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Binary Logic posted:

It's funny to read some opinions of the season being bland and boring when it's obvious that Probst and the other producers think the 'loved ones' angle provides many emotional scenes that we the viewers should lap up and appreciate for the intense drama.

I don't think hard-core fans are their targeted audience.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Nexal posted:

Probst mentioned it on a interview that he is already tackling down this problem.

Got a link?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
First cousins?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I was rooting for Josh, but I don't dislike Jeremy. I just dislike everyone Jeremy is playing with. It would be a crime to have a Missy/Baylor or Jaclyn/Jon win.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Clocks posted:

So, this is the first season of survivor I've ever watched (coming right off the first season of big brother ever -- yeah, well, better late than never) and I've never seen a cast with so many people I'm either apathetic towards or actively dislike. Like, out of the people left, I think only really Natalie (yeah, people hate the twinnies, but I found them entertaining in the amazing race), maybe Jaclyn and Jon, maybe Jeremy are all right. And even then I don't have a clear favorite and the only reason I mention them is because they're not total assholes or totally stupid like all the other people left.

I'm actually pretty glad that Jon/Jaclyn flip-flopped. The season of Big Brother I was watching would often have edits where people would consider flipping their vote to make a big game move but never actually did, so I wouldn't have been surprised if nothing had happened here. But as a girl, I'm kind of pleased that rear end in a top hat behavior was rewarded with J&J flipping, especially since no one else was doing/saying anything about it. Plus, I didn't think Josh was particularly likable, and I thought he was overplaying. Or at least he thought he was playing better than he was, and I just didn't think he was at that level to have that kind of smugness in himself.

Check out last season. Cagayan. You'll have a wonderful time.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Wee Bairns posted:

While none of this cast is setting the world on fire, I'm curious as to why you think Natalie is the worst.

Had to look it up. She's a Crossfit coach. :downs:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TMMadman posted:

Natalie should be able to reason out that it was Missy/Baylor who really betrayed the alliance

Well, yeah. Natalie said "What the gently caress, Missy?" right as Jeremy was leaving.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Juanito posted:

Yeah, I think they can be played reactively. I don't think they have to announce it, and they can play it up until the votes have been read.

Isn't this exactly what happened with Tony and LJ last season?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
They're playing up the whole, "We can't have kids, we could really use the money to conceive our own child, my father has brain cancer" for Jon not to win at this point.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

DaisyDanger posted:

It's going to be in the top 10 dumbest things ever on Survivor. Seriously, what the gently caress, Keith?

From the season preview:

"I've done the worst thing in Survivor history!"

Shakugan posted:

People really need to stop trying to read the edit, it just makes everyone look like morons. Some many people were commenting how Josh and Jeremy were clearly edited to have a big alliance battle for the rest of the season, and we all know how that went.

You're right. Let's all sit quietly and just golf clap next episode. :downs:

The latest Richard Hatch interview on RHAP would be a good thing for you to listen to.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
According to Alec on his exit interview on RHAP, Drew and Kat "how can I be date-able if I don't make the merge" Edorsson are "hanging out".

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Why would Keith winning be bad? I think it would be satisfying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Why does not being strategic make someone a terrible winner? I want the entertaining likable people to win a million dollars.

• Locked thread