Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Looks like they're making Minecraft DLC for Hyrule warriors. If that's not a big enough hint then I don't know what is.

I wonder how long Notch knew about this? it must have killed him to keep silent about such an amazing thing for so long. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It's back like herpes

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

3D Dot Game Heroes DLC confirmed.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

notch really is the cancer killing gaming

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Let's take this block here and put it there instead

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

metricchip posted:

3D Dot Game Heroes DLC confirmed.

that was a good game though, minecraft is not

Dec 26, 2012

Widestancer posted:

It's back like herpes

taint reaper never left actually

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im gonna build my entire game in java even though i have no idea how the gently caress to optimize anything, oh woops, my game of blocks runs at 20 fps and the autistic modding community is adding in basic features that i said wouldnt be possible because im loving terrible at making games but look we added pigs and stuff lol - notch

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

01011001 posted:

taint reaper never left actually

also like herpes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

Let's take this block here and put it there instead

revolutionary

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

minecraft was actually a good game with a good concept and I had fun but then notch poo poo it up

sometimes simple really is better.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm sure you know this already, OP, but that's the 8-Bit Legend of Zelda sword and shield.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this!" = me, what I say to my buddy as I pass him a Wii U procon right before we start a sessision of the latest hit game Hyrule Warriors

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Famous TV Dad posted:

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this!" = me, what I say to my buddy as I pass him a Wii U procon right before we start a sessision of the latest hit game Hyrule Warriors

epic

Dec 26, 2012

Famous TV Dad posted:

sweet

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Making the creeper hiss right before you cum is a huge turn on

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

"Nintendo hurr durr plegh *fart*" - The Taint Reaper

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

LaTex Fetish posted:

notch really is the cancer killing gaming

Endorph