Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/27/showbiz/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-arrest/index.html#cnn-disqus-area

So apparently this show is being canceled because the guy raped a twelve-year-old kid (can't find whether it was a boy or a girl.) You know regardless he must have drat near killed them, though, given that it's being described as 'horrific' and 'a crime against nature'.

......I bet it'll turn out to have been a boy. If it were a girl we'd be hearing, 'but what was she WEARING?!!!!!' and 'she might have asked for it by leading him on!!!!' and 'where were the parents?!?@!?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

im gay

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:agreed:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
but are the guns going to be okay

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Does Louisiana still have laws against sodomy cos I thnk that's what crimes against nature used to be in legislation

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Really, of all the poo poo that show should be burned for....?

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

whose will hayden?

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
guns don't rape people

people rape people

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Glasgow Kiss posted:

guns don't rape people

people rape people

with guns

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
Hayden is accused of raping a minor “almost daily” since March 2013 and taking her virginity when she was 11 years old. TMZ reports the girl is Hayden’s daughter.

According to police documents, the alleged victim claims that Hayden told her “don’t tell them nothing because I’m all you got.”

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Welp, there's the crime against nature :smith: poor kid

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

they should just go ahead and cancel Discovery channel while they're at it. They haven't produced anything worthwhile in over a decade

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kelfeftaf posted:

“don’t tell them nothing because I’m all you got.”

lol

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

genghis.khan posted:

they should just go ahead and cancel Discovery channel while they're at it. They haven't produced anything worthwhile in over a decade

I'm discovering all these bigfoot pawnshops that auction storage lockers from ancient civilizations. Don't pull the plug please.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
is there some kind of charity or crowdsourcing thing i can give money to ensure the guns are given a good home

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Pm me for my PayPal

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lamebot posted:

I'm discovering all these bigfoot pawnshops that auction storage lockers from ancient civilizations. Don't pull the plug please.

pawn stars is pretty interesting but mostly because sometimes you see something with some actual historical significance before old/bald/idiot/slickedhair fat guy buys it for $5

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
raping a minor didn't stop X-Men or X-Men Director Bryan Singer, when X-Men Director Bryan Singer And His Gang Of Gay Hollywood Thugs Repeatedly Raped A Teenaged Boy. raping a minor did not stop Prolific Hollywood Actor/Director Woody Allen, Who Raped His Daughter, From Continuing To Make Films After Prolific Hollywood Actor/Director Woody Allen Raped His Daughter. Where Are The WMDs, Obama? Raping a Minor did not stop Hollywood Director Roman Polanski From Directing Films After Hollywood Film Director Roman Polanski Raped A Minor And Fled The Country. Hollywood Film Directors Bryan Singer, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Rapists Of Minors, Continued Making Films.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
And nothing of value was lost. His lovely company never did anything worthwhile in house anyways, pretty much everything on that show was done by production teams other places because red jacket couldn't put together a decent firearm to save a life.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
so, like, it was a show about guns? like they
made guns? like american chopper?

aren't guns made in factories or something?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Exactly American Chopper, but somehow worse and with more southern authoritarianism.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
4th or 5th thread on this subject in GBS.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
lol freep

quote:

To: Oliviaforever

How disgusting.

Can I also ask a question? Can we still prosecute for crimes against nature? Since we have legalized homosexuality, is there still such a category of sex crime as a crime against nature? Not trying to minimize what he allegedly did to the girl, just thinking that whatever he did would fall under sexual assault criminal statutes.

3 posted on 8/27/2014, 8:27:55 PM by Dilbert San Diego (s)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Spin this the right way and you can get goons to enthusiastically endorse the child rape because the kid just happened to be a brony or watched an anime once

Smekerman
Feb 3, 2001

paranoid randroid posted:

but are the guns going to be okay

don't worry, our guns are safe

quote:

The gun company posted a statement on its website Wednesday saying it has "initiated and received full legal separation as an entity" from Hayden: "With heavy hearts, we will be continuing to operate and ensure the fulfillment of new customer orders, back orders and to provide support to those affected by these new developments. WE are the Heart and Soul of Red Jacket and will remain steadfast in our commitment to quality and our customers, for years to come."

they'll be safe "for years to come", ain't no way a little rape is gonna keep us away from our guns

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smekerman posted:

don't worry, our guns are safe

they'll be safe "for years to come", ain't no way a little rape is gonna keep us away from our guns

honestly if she had a gun it wouldn't have happened it's too bad he was raping her instead of teaching her proper self defense

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Kazak_Hstan posted:

southern authoritarianism.

what like nazi stuff or BDSM stuff

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Fire in the hole. :pwn:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

thanks 4 the news thread!

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Cubone posted:

aren't guns made in factories or something?

It wasn't until fairly recently (WWII) that assembly lines and automated machines were good enough to make firearms. For a long time a lot of hand finishing had to be done on all guns (to the point that this was one of the things that lost the Nazi's the war). These days using small scale CNC machines along with traditional metal manufacturing techniques people can make custom firearms or gun parts in relatively small companies.

But yes, your average gun on the rack at Cabellas is basically made on an assembly line with some very minor hand finishing done. While a lot of custom gun work is done in what is basically a very specialized machine shop.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

quote:

“The rest of this robbery story crosses deep into ‘dirty laundry’ territory,” he wrote. “But because I already give y’all a top-to-bottom view of my hamper on each and every episode, this particular dirty laundry I’ll keep to myself. Let’s just say my marriage didn’t survive the aftermath.”

wtf was this show

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
please don't rape kids

rape adults instead, if ya gotta rape

but then, it's best if you don't rape at all

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

Al Cowens posted:

Spin this the right way and you can get goons to enthusiastically endorse the child rape because the kid just happened to be a brony or watched an anime once

The kid was part of the intended audience for both anime and My Little Pony, so goons would be fine with it.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Fruity Gordo posted:

Does Louisiana still have laws against sodomy cos I thnk that's what crimes against nature used to be in legislation

Every state has sodomy laws. They are statutory crimes though.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Al Cowens posted:

persecution complex much

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

jfc, wafa, tisssiyam

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I didn't know he was British.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Cubone posted:

what like nazi stuff or BDSM stuff

Like boss an knows all, put the underlings in their place ego-driven feudalistic authoritarianism.

Though I guess the dude likes to rape kids or w/e so he probably is into some other kinks too. I'd guess erotic asphyxiation most likely.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

El Estrago Bonito posted:

It wasn't until fairly recently (WWII) that assembly lines and automated machines were good enough to make firearms. For a long time a lot of hand finishing had to be done on all guns (to the point that this was one of the things that lost the Nazi's the war). These days using small scale CNC machines along with traditional metal manufacturing techniques people can make custom firearms or gun parts in relatively small companies.

But yes, your average gun on the rack at Cabellas is basically made on an assembly line with some very minor hand finishing done. While a lot of custom gun work is done in what is basically a very specialized machine shop.
so the show was about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Sapient Afro posted:

The kid was part of the intended audience for both anime and My Little Pony, so goons would be fine with it.
you haven't seen the bullying threads that I used to poo poo up

• Locked thread