Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
How does immunity to ebola work? There's a few groups of villagers that are entirely immune to the virus, from what I understand. Is this immunity genetic from previous ebola cases in the area?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Ebola Roulette posted:

Isn't the issue with rapid tests is that they have higher rates of false positives and negatives?

That goes for anything and everything - yes. There's always going to be gently caress-ups along the way occasionally if you take shortcuts, especially when it comes to medicine.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

England Sucks posted:

It really is a shame Ebola started in Africa and not in America if there's any country and people that could use a culling it's the white devils of the USA.

This, except unironically. Also, if it started in the south, that's be great.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Kiwi Ghost Chips posted:

I, too think more black people need to get infected and die of a horrible disease :keke:

White republicans.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
Do we have a donation thread yet for MSF?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Baloogan posted:

When the bioterrorists detonated that ebola bomb in moscow i literally poo poo myself watching it on cnn

same, realized that i had ebola when i stuck my finger up my rear end and saw blood

• Locked thread