Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

thats got axes in there and comes with a stooge to haul it around for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

king of posts.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I own:

Mario 3d world - pretty good
zelda - great
luigi mansion - pretty good
sticker star - pretty bad
Etrian Odyssey - there's like 30 of these and they're tedious as hell
Pokemon - obligatory

What, aside from more anime/jrpgs that I don't want to sit through, am I missing from the must have list of must have list of amazing 3ds games?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

oh i guess animal crossing was big too but i heard nobody plays it still.

3ds is cheap enough to warrant a purchase for 5 great games and i'm glad to have one but gameboys of the past had way more great titles and way less revisions.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

oh gently caress i forgot about fire emblem. i have it and beat it and no more anime relationship sims please, my thumb is still tired from skipping every line of dialog in that game.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Slur posted:

There's a start button.

it got worn away by clicking through too many donny death scenes before I realized he was not going to evolve into a worthwhile character.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Endorph posted:

if you get him to level 10 and use a second seal on him he becomes completely ridiculous

yeah? my wife lied to me. loving donny

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fredrick and anna are already OP out of the box. i coldly sacrificed him as a transport vehicle in a suicide assault for my main character to one shot a boss in fewer turns.

my wife also said he just becomes another stahl and I got enough stahl.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Endorph posted:

i dont know what the gently caress your wife was even talking about because donny can't even turn into a cavalier

also frederick's growths suck and since he's promoted he gains exp way slower than everyone else, you shouldn't use him too much, your characters catch up to him in like three chapters anyway

Yeah but theres like one enemy type in the whole game that can even damage him and he one shots almost every type too. I started playing with only 4 characters by the end of the game to see how fast I could go thanks to him.

Add in anna who gets hit by enemies attacks about 1% of the time and counter attacks 99% of the time from the minute you get her with no need to promote and I am powerless to resist going the babby route. I work all day, I was weak, forgive me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Soral posted:

you should sever if your wife ever leads you astray again

I'll just release her starter pokemon next time she falls asleep with the game on and act innocent the next day.

• Locked thread