Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

oh no this will be just like the dsi where i missed out on all the great dsi exclusive games like

shantae maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Famous TV Dad posted:

the taint reaper's wife, the person he entered a life long commitment with, secretly throws away his video games at every opportunity
taint reaper definitely deserves a life long commitment, i can tell you that much

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

he also thinks that she's cucking him, which is probably a very safe bet
the reaper has become the reaped

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

it got worn away by clicking through too many donny death scenes before I realized he was not going to evolve into a worthwhile character.
if you get him to level 10 and use a second seal on him he becomes completely ridiculous

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dont know what the gently caress your wife was even talking about because donny can't even turn into a cavalier

also frederick's growths suck and since he's promoted he gains exp way slower than everyone else, you shouldn't use him too much, your characters catch up to him in like three chapters anyway

• Locked thread