Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Durr durr I'm The Taint Reaper and I post stupid bullshit but not sources because they don't back up what I say.

http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/8/29/6082243/nintendo-new-3ds-and-3ds-xl-announcement

It would appear that it has a second analog stick, and the new hardware is needed for "some" titles which will probably mean "hardly any" if it's like other poo poo like this Nintendo's had in the past.

What is stupid is the limit on times you can transfer your 3ds data to a new device, which isn't new to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

that little pissant button is not a second analog stick, that's what we call an abomination.

Seriously look how tiny it is compared to the main stick, it's like the tiny guy from total recall.

It doesn't need to be the same size as the other stick to be a stick or functional you disingenuous dipshit

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

It's way way way smaller, you ever used one of those little sensory nubs on a keyboard? it's going to function in the same way.

You have literally no way of knowing that. It's just as likely that it will function the same as the normal stick, just being scaled down

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

it's an ease of comfort issue, and when you're 400 hours into monster hunter 4 it's going to become really apparent.

Because you have played 400 hours of monster hunter 4 on this new thing and came from the future to tell us

Regardless, your original assertion, that there is no stick, is false and stupid. Maybe it is super lovely, and we will see when it comes or, but it is still a stick.

Stop posting stupid bullshit, The Taint Reaper.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

I hate the stupid "word" "cucked"

that was my story I hope you liked it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

LaTex Fetish posted:

haha op is some twigs wrapped in twine

A fasces

• Locked thread