Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Endorph posted:

oh no this will be just like the dsi where i missed out on all the great dsi exclusive games like

shantae maybe

http://store.steampowered.com/app/277890/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

limaCAT posted:

so taint reater lolled at me after I got the DSi, 3DS, two 3DS XLs and I look forward to make him lol @me after I get the New 3DS XL

im lolling right now as his wife throws away his game boxes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Famous TV Dad posted:

the taint reaper's wife, the person he entered a life long commitment with, secretly throws away his video games at every opportunity

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

taint reaper recently bought a bunch of copies of a jonas brothers ds game because they were cheap

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Commissar Ken posted:

Is Taint Reaper really Adam Sessler?!?

some people actually want to hear what the sess has to say

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

So lemme get this straight the system was released in 2011, had nothing worthwhile until around mid 2012 and in 2015 for America they're giving us a newer version of both the original size and the XL which has games that are not even compatable with the old one, most notably Xenoblade Chronicles. This is assuming that you kept the original tiny version and did not upgrade to the man-hands version that could not fit into your pocket unless you were a time traveler from the 90's and came in wearing those wide leg jeans.

and the system doesn't even look that different from the original and there are special edition versions of the original 3DS that look more varied than the upgraded version. Meanwhile the Gameboy advance lasted 7 years and even though it was revised into drastically different shapes every time, any model was still able to play all the games. The DS alone lasted 5 whole years before the 3ds came around and that poo poo still had games worth playing well after 2009.

its cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im pissed the big one doesnt get faceplates

• Locked thread