Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Saints Row 4 was really good so I will get this thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Zombie Squared posted:

I liked saints row when there was monster trucks. Does this make me pro or anti current saints row??

There are monster trucks in Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 4. So I guess that makes you anti-Saints Row 1 & 3

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

I couldve sworn 3 had them? It had some really satisfying car crush physics with tanks.

I'm almost 100% positive it didn't. The car crush physics were really satifying though, that's true

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

Is IV better than 3, the wackiness was endearing at first but it wore out its welcome fast. Not because it was too wacky but because too much of it fell flat.

Yeah, it's still pretty over the top but it plays it completely straight instead of just relying on the wackiness to carry the game. It's goofy as hell and doesn't stop being goofy, but it takes itself pretty seriously despite that, which I think made for a really strong game.

Saints Row 2 is still my favorite, but 4 comes really close, and they are different enough that I feel like there's reason to want to play both.

• Locked thread