Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
loving hell they loving just remade saints row 1 and 2 but with more streamlined missions and HD graphics and cut out the boring poo poo and added new and fun exciting poo poo what the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

StabMasterArson posted:

name all the "boring poo poo" in saints row 1

the entire first saint's row was just a GTA ripoff.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

DrManiac posted:

They also toned the boss down a ton so you don't get brutal poo poo like making someone kill their girlfriend.

no they just made the bosses weird, they didn't tone them down. I mean you were fleeing from a whore house in a chariot driven by whores.

That's pretty much the same as throwing some girl in the trunk and letting her get smashed out of view. I mean I was expecting gore or something but it's just the Eskimo dude getting angry that he smooshed his gf.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Oh no they're making another game that just overwhelms the player with such massive ammounts of gameplay.

• Locked thread