Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

LaTex Fetish posted:

when the first alien I found gave me the coordinates to his star system I wrote them down and said "Updated my Journal" out loud in Nameless One's voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

kill you are self posted:

kerbal space program is absolutely the best space exploration game and one of the best games I have ever played. the base game is loving fantastic and has been constantly improved upon by the developers throughout its existance. I have never played a game that gave me so much freedom tohave so much loving fun. even when poo poo goes horribly wrong it is great. add to this the infinite possibilities that mods add to the game. new parts.. more realistic physics. less realistic physics (if thats your desire), new planets.. so much fun. I am such a believer in this game I bought 3 copies just to support the devs. and now ive decided to give one away. if you want the game it's yours if i think you're a cool person. pm me or steam msg me or whatever and a preemptive have fun!

interplanetary travel is kind of poo poo because of the max time accel, tho.

• Locked thread