Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
this is a good drawing of punch maiden :neckbeard:, but she seems to be surrounded by ghosts :ohdear:

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Those are the ghosts of drawings stillborn!

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Here's another UMP (Unfinished Masterpiece) of her without the doofy tiara

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
neat!

is punch maiden an original character?

posting smiling

dopepope posted:

neat!

and that's not all http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3652593

posting smiling
punch maiden is definitely one of the most popular though

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

dopepope posted:

neat!

She is, I made her up about five months ago out of an urge to create my own Magical Girl character.

Captain No-mates

punch maiden is cool

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Captain No-mates posted:

punch maiden is cool

SIDS Vicious

you should draw punch maiden serving sandwiches and call it lunch maiden

Stormyish

make her from china, call her "Maiden China"

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Here's a concept drawing of the character Punch Maiden killed and took her gauntlets from

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Actually if anyone here enjoys incomplete concept art, here's ideas I've been kicking around for Punch Maiden's former friend-cum-rival Jade Maiden:

The essential idea is that Jade Maiden has a sort of giant jade spike emerging from her lower ribs, which breaks her back; however she has a sort of exoskeletal support of interlocking jade crystals which allows her to move, and her limbs are slowly turning into jade crystal as her flesh cracks/peels away.

Piso Mojado

Harime Nui posted:

Here's a concept drawing of the character Punch Maiden killed and took her gauntlets from

is that stewie's head erased behind the lizard head?

either way you are pretty talented

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Aug 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

ATCG posted:

is that stewie's head erased behind the lizard head?

either way you are pretty talented

Thanks! I was originally trying to go with sort of a Centurion crest behind the head but decided it would be too awkward on top of all the other stuff he's got going on with his back.

• Locked thread