Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Won this a month ago, and it finally came today. It's a character from the action RPG Torchlight II. I believe this is a one of a kind collectors item as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
can you gently caress it, or what?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

can you gently caress it, or what?

I can check and get back to you. Cause what would be the point if you couldn't, you know?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

clean your desk you pig

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

BKPR posted:

clean your desk you pig

Nah, that's just the paint coming off this cheap rear end desk.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Congrats! If I had a plastic monument to every single bad game I ever played, my room would look exactly like it does right now.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I said come in! posted:

Won this a month ago, and it finally came today. It's a character from the action RPG Torchlight II. I believe this is a one of a kind collectors item as well.

human being.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

human being.

Yes, but I do wanna make it clear this is the only figure I have. There's no anime poo poo in my room. Still a human being but one without anime figures.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

nice but it reminds how much torchlight 2 sucks rear end especially when compared to torchlight 1 which was pretty cool and that confuses me greatly

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Congratulation on your toy.

I say this when I have a little Opa Opa, Mario, Luigi, and Ken figures under my monitor.

Still, toy

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I have a melee vault boy and a tiny pewter mancubus.

It looks like he's doing a little shimmy. It's adorable.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

a hellton cooler than the op's fig from a dull game

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Schnedwob posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Ah yes...the 'Dark Alchemist'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

qnqnx posted:

a hellton cooler than the op's fig from a dull game

• Locked thread