Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
1. Bungie made it and for some reason Halo is considered a good game
2. Game reviewers still don't understand that console shooters are bad
3. Seriously console shooters are really bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

goons overhype the poo poo out of sub par at best games too

peak taint reaping

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

The Taint Reaper posted:

Wonderful 101 was just an average game and they only latched onto it because the Wii-U had next to nothing out at the time. People had a ton of issues with Okami and Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2. Not a whole lot of people liked Bayonetta.

It fits the list.

Oh taint reaper, you so crazy

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

The Taint Reaper posted:

Only platinum/clover game I have not played is God Hand. But Capcom is in the throngs of their next gen HD re-releases so I'm going to wait and see if it gets picked.

Don't worry, not a whole lot of people liked it, like Bayonetta. I mean, IGN gave it like a 2/10! Clearly not taint-worthy.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

The Taint Reaper posted:

Motion controls sucked for Skyward sword. There is hard evidence for their sucklatude.

Wow. I bet you didn't even like Groose.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Because you touch yourself at night.

haha, sweet family guy reference XD

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Halo is a console shooter and therefore is bad

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

PantsBandit posted:

says an actual retard

"oh no I cant acquire targets .01 seconds faster so this overrides everything else :cry:"

stfu

I'm sorry you prefer controlling games like a baby who doesn't have motor control but it doesn't make your fisher-price shooters any good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

PantsBandit posted:

I unironically believe anyone who thinks shooters can't be good on consoles because of miniscule differences in aiming must be at least partly autistic

Miniscule.

• Locked thread