Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

chaos rhames posted:

thanks, I'm pretty sure about how to actually do all those things

just keep doing poo poo and gaining brouzoufs and it will eventually click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

fuller-auto + that aug that compensates for recoil and you've basically got a magical bullethose that shoots exactly where you want it to

speaking of things that shoot exactly where you want them to the minigun and dual pistols are fantastic long-range weapons, inexplicably

Dec 26, 2012

VideoGames posted:

so played it again for about an hour.

goddamn it is mental. i mean, i like that running and jump maybe four inches off the ground acts like you've fallen from the moon. the guns look neat and the sword has an eye that looks all over the place. it was satisfying to shoot enemies but drat i felt overlogged by the tutorial stuff

man dont worry about it. just stumble around awhile and you will figure out everything you need to know

• Locked thread