Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Calendar says it's still August.

Impeach fried chicken.

I think if these keeps up, he will issue an executive order, making the last few days of the month a prime slot for the next month's thread. The tyrant!

Wait, does this make the regular posters members of Congress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

PupsOfWar posted:

as a Kentuckian I can confirm that rand paul is Bad At Senate

I don't really comprehend where his following comes from, other than the part that is spillover from his dad I guess.

From my friend who works for him as counsel, he evidently opposes abuses of police powers. From harsh sentencing of drug convictions to abuse of police authority. Things of that nature.

It seems rather a strong positive and my friend is all for it. I just hope he doesn't get his world dashed when Paul inadvertently says something stupid. He's been drinking from the Republican well rather heavily.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

Prosopagnosiac posted:

Part of me wants these militia fuckwits to bite off more than they can chew.

But it figures that all that tough guy posturing is just an act, when confronted with real terror from experienced killers, they don't have what it takes.

They literally don't have what it takes. These guys are just Rambo wannabes. They won't do anything unless you have a Timothy McVeigh or you have that one guy running around Penn. who's the target of a manhunt right now. The feds typically wait until they do something illegal and pick them up. So much for heroic patriots.