Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Damiya posted:

what no taupe joke? damnit fried chicken :(

Seriously, I was crushed by the title.

I'm eager for September to start in earnest, this year's recess wasn't jam packed with townhall stupidity like I was hoping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

The DoJ is suing a Minnesota Town, in Keith Ellison's district, for unlawfully denying Muslim groups access to a town business center. It seems pretty open and shut, but expect the right to freak the gently caress out

[url] http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/08/30/3477632/minnesota-town-islamic-center-lawsuit/[/url]

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

It's because the NCAA cares way more about keeping your players unpaid than it does about rape victims

Also, hate speech laws sound great. American of obsessed with positive freedom though, so we can't have nice things

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

So that intruder supposedly got all the way into the East Room of the White House. The West Wing is leaking about it now. Scuttlebutt is that the Obamas are justifiably pissed. I wonder how this plays out

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Per MSNBC

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/secret-service-faces-renewed-scrutiny-following-shooting-incident

:gop:

quote:

The gunman parked his black Honda directly south of the White House, in the dark of a November night, in a closed lane of Constitution Avenue. He pointed his semiautomatic rifle out of the passenger window, aimed directly at the home of the president of the United States, and pulled the trigger.

A bullet smashed a window on the second floor, just steps from the first family’s formal living room. Another lodged in a window frame, and more pinged off the roof, sending bits of wood and concrete to the ground. At least seven bullets struck the upstairs residence of the White House, flying some 700 yards across the South Lawn.

President Obama and his wife were out of town on that evening of Nov. 11, 2011, but their younger daughter, Sasha, and Michelle Obama’s mother, Marian Robinson, were inside, while older daughter Malia was expected back any moment from an outing with friends.