Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

computer parts posted:

Because white people don't like government shutdowns either, and voting locations are handled by the state governments.

The only way the GOP could get any value out of shutting down the government in the middle of election season is if they could spin it that it was the Democrats who did it. Which, that didn't work so well last time, if I remember correctly. Anyone who wasn't already voting straight ticket R saw through the bullshit, with a few examples of hand wringing, "Well, why can't they get along, it's BOTH sides' fault!"

Further evidence for impeachment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

fade5 posted:

Really, these guys don't know how lucky they are that the coyotes/Mexican Mafia/et al don't want to go after them, if only because a few white militia guys "disappearing" into the desert scrub would bring a lot of unwanted attention from the Feds.

From what I've seen on the subject, there's a heck of a lot of Dunning-Kruger effect going on with these Call of Duty wannabes. A classic:

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Fried Chicken posted:

No? Ferguson is solidly middle class. Plenty of people there have cars and there was never an issue with access to staples. On fact the concern about cars was the reverse - the rich white suburb a 15 minute drive away was freaking the gently caress out that their imagined horde of looters would drive over to their neighborhood.

And man, y'all make impeachment jokes for a month and a half, tan suit jokes for an hour, and I'm supposed to go with the latter? Screw this, I'm going golfing

Fox News > Fried Chicken Seen Golfing During Taupegate Crisis, Thread Talks Impeachment

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

KomradeX posted:

I knew a guy who was in the electricians union and he always said he could never understand why people didn't realize that things would be better for everyone if employers and employees just worked together. Why yes he also said we needed Reagan cause America was just so depressed after the 70s and "MY" generation just can't understand what that was like.

Why yes he also said the Germans needed Hitler cause Germany was just so depressed after WWI and "MY" generation just can't understand what that was like.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Evil Fluffy posted:

I'm completely and utterly 100% behind sending Blackwater to their death against ISIS, with Prince leading the charge. But now that won't happen.

Thanks, Obama. :mad:

It's not like we don't have the money... and they're technically not American soldiers...