Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

I kind of wish Evan Peters was the piano player during each musical number and it never gets referenced or brought up by anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

OmegaBR posted:

Pretty much. Killing off Twisty so soon still feels like a mistake, despite Dandy stepping up to the plate.

Said it before, but you really start to notice the lack of a supernatural element. And thinking about it, the supernatural was always the antagonist in one way or another across AHS, so really we just need more of the antagonist i.e. Dandy.

EDIT: Scratch that, I thought the scenes with the twins were nicely done tonight. Dot offering her life for Bette and then them offering themselves to Jimmy. After that Jerry Springer scene at the start, a surprising amount of emotion.

I would really love if it turned out Dandy actually is a god.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

I find it funny that they used a contortionist for the sawing a woman in half routine when they actually have a woman who is missing half her body.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

I guess Tattoo girl is okay with killing people now. She must have forgot the speech Maggie gave however many episodes ago when she convinced her not to kill her dad.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

I'm very excited to see this working elevator

• Locked thread