Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
let me tell you about fiber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
in my day we didnt care about feminism and how girls felt about social issues and honestly lowtax was less of a bitch

Ape Fist

im just saying richard you're cool but girls are hella lame

bwatts

30 year old men shouldn't make girls are lame jokes, if you ask me.

Ape Fist

Bureaus Watts posted:

30 year old men shouldn't make girls are lame jokes, if you ask me.

you've been very abrasive lately bwatts

Ape Fist

digging out that alpha byob goon niche huh good luck about it

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I appreciate a good bran

Ape Fist

Cosmic Charlie posted:

I appreciate a good bran

no poo poo dog, i can't begin to tell a nigga about the benefits of a high fiber diet

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Metamucil is a revelation

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

Ape Fist posted:

let me tell you about fiber

u seriously posted in lf. i miss when u utterly destroyed lovely posters

Ape Fist

Izumi Konata posted:

u seriously posted in lf. i miss when u utterly destroyed lovely posters

times change old pal. i can still summon the fire but for all intents and purposes i mostly chill these days but i will happily engage anyone in a relativistic debate concerning their worldviews and their relative political opinion.

"maoism third worldism. :hb: the fire still burns strong."

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

Ape Fist posted:

times change old pal. i can still summon the fire but for all intents and purposes i mostly chill these days but i will happily engage anyone in a relativistic debate concerning their worldviews and their relative political opinion.

"maoism third worldism. :hb: the fire still burns strong."

inshallah, old friend

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey i say i'm old sometimes

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Im looking forward to a strong cup of tea in the morning

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
almost 30.

i'm gonig to post in here just in case you allow it, fearless op.

i'm going to open up a bottle of 1942 french red wine on my 30th birthday but it'll prob taste like vinegar because who knows.

Ape Fist

red wine contains antioxidants, a responsible choice,

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Ape Fist posted:

red wine contains antioxidants, a responsible choice,

thank you i feel responsible now that i'm almost old enough to be a real adult

what else would you recommend that would be responsible? i should probably buy some term life insurance too while i'm at it. are there good responsible vacation spots to avoid the children?

Ape Fist

Angry Fish posted:

what else would you recommend that would be responsible? i should probably buy some term life insurance too while i'm at it. are there good responsible vacation spots to avoid the children?

"just be yourself."

Ape Fist

lmao don't tho.

Afro Doug

i'll be 70 this coming january

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Afro Doug posted:

i'll be 70 this coming january

wow i bet you'll die any day now.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
haha i dont belong here la la la la *breaks vase*

Senior Management

not 30 yet but I am old, my back hurts frequently from lifting with it and I don't like things that are different than I remember them being. Can I post here?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

WetNightmare posted:

haha i dont belong here la la la la *breaks vase*

hey you you come back here! *watches as he bounds away lithe and quick in his youth*

i am he

I'm not 30.

Senior Management

my lawn is for my enjoyment and occasional lonely solo bbqs get off it you drat kids and stop skateboarding at the post office. That building is for mailing and receiving things not your stupid and dangerous hijinks.

bwatts

i am he posted:

I'm not 30.

hell, i'm not even 20.

bacalou

Bureaus Watts posted:

hell, i'm not even 20.

hell, i'm not even

FluffieDuckie

Vynar posted:

my lawn is for my enjoyment and occasional lonely solo bbqs get off it you drat kids and stop skateboarding at the post office. That building is for mailing and receiving things not your stupid and dangerous hijinks.

i think you qualify for this thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm not even 10

FluffieDuckie

math is the first thing to go

google THIS

I am 30+ and the + represents so much more than years

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
i'm almost 30 but act like im about 16.

i'm posting from work after barely 5 hours of sleep. again. why do I keep doing this to myself?

joke_explainer

H.H posted:

i'm almost 30 but act like im about 16.

i'm posting from work after barely 5 hours of sleep. again. why do I keep doing this to myself?

skipping sleep constantly is a huge way to self-sabotage your health, anything you can do to adjust that is probably a great idea

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
see yall in about 3 years :smith:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
im gay

but also 30, which is a gay age, because 30yr olds are always "oh boo hoo i'm so old" and actually you have another 50+ drat years left

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

Security Drone posted:

skipping sleep constantly is a huge way to self-sabotage your health, anything you can do to adjust that is probably a great idea

i try to catch up on my sleep after work, so there's that

but youre right, of course

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
You are wrong, OP. I am vaguely over 30 and I was raised by two bitter, female divorcées so I did, in fact, care about feminism until I was old enough to realize they were assholes along with everyone else. However, you're right in this regard: Lowtax was less of a bitch.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

lmao i'm closer to 10 than 30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

let me tell you about kids these days

• Locked thread