Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
though the only thing separating consoles from pc is control input - so i guess what i'm actually saying is that diablo 3 is better with a controller AS ARE MOST PC GAMES (though RTS games are only playable with mouse and keyboard i mean come on)

how long until blizz relents and allows 360 controllers to be used with PC diablo 3

robin williams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

program666 posted:

FPS games are also only playable with mouse and keyboard.

nah, not really

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Chomp8645 posted:

Who cares OP the game sucks no matter what platform it's on.

oh man no doubt

but uh

i like games that suck

and i ain't alone in that sentiment

Schnedwob posted:

we could argue about "FPS with a controller" vs "FPS with a mouse and keyboard" back and forth for pages, but i'm just gonna nip it in the bud: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ms-killed-pc-xbox-cross-platform-play

oh yeah; console controller vs mouse+keyboard players = console players getting destroyed

but that's not the point

the point is

diablo 3 is way better with a controller

edit: okay you know, i don't KNOW that a mouse n keyboard player would destroy a controller player in diablo 3 - but i'd definitely pay, like, a dollar - like a whole american dollar - to see how that'd play out

matrix ripoff fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Aug 31, 2014

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i'm worth one dollar to defend virgin pc virtue, guys

right here, right now

• Locked thread