Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Jackie D posted:

i dont know what this means

Good for when it came out but there's so much better poo poo out there now that there's no reason to use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

zsnes doesnt have nearly a good enough name to be the nesticle of anything

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
The only thing ZSNES ever had going for it was netplay that didn't use loving kaillera. Then they removed it in the most recent build because ???

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

zsnes is actually the genecyst of snes emulators

+1

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
higan is like, the good one now. use that if you don't have a bad pc. sorry to hear about the creator

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Nesticles icon got me in trouble once

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Overbite posted:

Why can't i get a dreamcast emulator that works? makin me salty

I think it exists and it's called a $5 Dreamcast from a lovely garage sale and a CD burner

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i like Snes9x for snes and kega fusion for sega junk.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
played some powerstone 1 & 2 on a dreamcast emulator once, was good

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

What's that weird turbografx emulator where the Dev is staunchly anti piracy and won't let it run isos and you have to buy a lisenc so everybody steals it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

ForeverSmug posted:

What's that weird turbografx emulator where the Dev is staunchly anti piracy and won't let it run isos and you have to buy a lisenc so everybody steals it

It doesn't matter because theres no reason not to use mednafen or something that links to it.

• Locked thread