Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

remember that scene from downton abbey with the dick in the eye
lmao good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Spanish Manlove posted:

I demand leaked pictures of dicks and or balls.

peep your pms

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Don Tacorleone posted:

Emma watson definitely leaked

w
h
e
r
e

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

PHWOAR!!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Don Tacorleone posted:

the girl from community who was dating him?

the nakes girl isnt allison brie i dont think

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Haggis Heed posted:

http://imgur.com/YOhrSaT

:nws:

I demand to know who this is.

A solid 5

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

You're kind of a weirdo. Seriously, what kind of a human being cares enough about this poo poo to do that? Your kind.

Cool it pussy

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Nice fridge

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Kate uptons butthole
God bless us Everyone of us

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Why would u wanna see nude babes asses and boobies without their explict written permission when u could play dangan rompa ( which will never be released in the west)???

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Nice titsand pussy good job

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

My jack off balaclava

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

ColdReaches posted:

Anyone who pays more than 16 thousand dollars for a car is a douche bag. Getting from point a to point b is easy, look how big my dick is.

-a poor person

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

ColdReaches posted:

A Ferrari costs 9k in raw materials, and 190 labor build time. You are right though, instead of robots they use people to do the wields.

Ferraris are notorious for starting on fire though, and my cheapo-poo poo box Toyota whatever isn't.

Yeah you're a right an engine is worth approx £100 coz that's what the melted down metal would make. Also did you know a house is only worth approx the same amount because it's simply bricks and mortar?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'd love to have sex

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

To me these women are objects. gently caress meat for my drippy old dick. Mmm

I'm telling your wife

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

So am I!!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Who on earth even is that.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The sexy celeb nude videos must be released to even out isis and their shite beheading videos.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The Insect Court posted:

the creepy bit is the people obsessively making posts about how they're jacking to stolen photos of celebrities because there's so much seething resentment and anger because they're mostly pockmarked losers who have responded to years of real or imagined rejection by successful attractive women by becoming creepy assholes who think that in posting about how many boxes of tissues and lotion they've gone through hunched over in a dark room lit only by the blue-tinged glow of a monitor they've won some sort of great victory over said celebrities while in reality six months from now everybody but the loser weirdos will have forgotten about this yet they'll still be loser weirdos while the wealthy successful attractive women they're so angry/horny at will still be those things

The really hosed up and creepy part is people who don't understand jokes and care about posts on something awful dot com imo

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Where is the vid ffs

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

death .cab for qt posted:

this is one of the best examples of rape culture you dummy

women took pictures of their tatas and nanas and sent them to people, their accounts are hacked by a criminal, they get blamed for daring to iMessage their hoo hahs.

"rape culture" is the heavily loaded way of saying "a culture that blames victims of sexual crimes because they're too desirable to not have a sexual crime happen, so they should just wear a frumpy hoodie"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Good stuff op.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

There's a serious correlation between wanting to talk about rape culture and playing insanely gay vidoe games for up to 9000 hours instead of looking at photos of big veiny droopers. I wonder what this means.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Costello Jello posted:

And what truth is that?

I'm gay.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'm a goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Boogaleeboo posted:

That's basically the subtitle for this entire thread, and the event in general.

Agreed. Now where can I see some celeb buttholes.

• Locked thread