Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

i am he posted:

Whats up chucklefucks?! Everyone's favorite fuckmuncher, me THE PSYCHO CHILDREN'S TV SHOW REVIEWER , is back for another INSANE brutalization of a popular show aimed at toddlers. After last week's psychotic takedown of Barney and Friends I bet you thought I didn't have any more bloodthirst left, guess again shitstains! On the chopping block this week we've got the objectively fuckshit piss show Bob the Builder. Let's tear this garbage to shreds piece by bloody piece!

1. First, the writing . This whole team of piss poor writers should be insanely slaughtered for writing such a formulaic show that didn't feature one episode that deviated from the standard premise. Jesus tittyfucking Christ is it bad . I wonder what's going to happen this episode? Maybe Bob WILL loving BUILD SOMETHING JUST LIKE THE LAST 50 EPISODES YOU SHITLORDS!!

2. It's 2014 and we live in a post racist society!! When Mr. Sabatini, the painfully stereotypical Italian pizza shop owner, only present to satisfy left wing fuckfaces demands for diversity, speaks with a distinguishable Italian accent I want to murder his voice actor, Peter Van Wagner . I'm not a racist cuntwagon, but try including some relatable characters for the white majority for once!

3. TV show characters are supposed to be interesting, right?? Cultivating well rounded, visually interesting characters is an important part of children's programming. Am I insane for thinking that?? Don't answer that . Looks like the creator of Bob the Builder, Keith Chapman, didn't get that memo. Probably too busy sleeping in a puddle of his own poo poo and piss to pay attention to his mentor, Jim Henson, who actually knew what the flying gently caress he was doing and created some really imaginative and three dimensional characters. Rest in peace, Jim.

I hope you've enjoyed..actually I don't give a poo poo fucknuggets!! See you next time, until then, this psycho is out of here!!

:love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread