Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
that picture is atrociously large

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

10 Things That Prove the Popular Children's Show Arthur was Really Really Bad and Also Describe My Feelings Towards It

Child abuse is really good!!! Oh wait, its the year of our loving Lord 2014 and no it isn't!!!

A sad attempt at an homage to the classic novella, The Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the song "Jekyll and Hyde" ended up merely insulting the haunting dichotomy presented to us by Robert Louis Stevenson. Childhood Enjoyment of Significant Achievement in Literature Status: Ruined because of this episode.

When somebody tells me that Arthur taught a lot of good lessons to young children and the characters were diverse enough to keep each episode interesting.

4. Arthur is good!!

When I had to wait for Arthur to be over before I could watch Antiques Roadshow. Even as a kid I enjoyed Antiques Roadshow, I guess I was mature for my age but by this point everybody should realize gaining an appreciation for material history is more important than an anthropomorphic aardvark's daily life.

Haha ok, thats good actually.

Finding out Ziggy Marley (not as good as Bob Marley who wrote some of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard) performed the theme song.

This is how I feel when people tell me some of the humor was actually fairly adult oriented so parents could watch it with their kids and derive some enjoyment from it.

Now that I'm an adult this gif shows how I react to people who liked Muffy the best out of all the humanoid animals. If I had to pick it would obviously be Francine because she actually showed a lot of varied emotion and was allowed to develop as a character.

Other people's reactions when I sit them down and show them shows like Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and The Wire that are way better than Arthur and deal with mature ideas in an eloquent way, unlike Arthur.

lmfao

dogcrash truther
Are They Good? The Surprising Truth About 11 Kid's TV Shows

Nope

No

Nuh-uh

Nopers

gently caress no!

No...just...no

Nopin' Sesame

No way

On a scale of 1-Nope, definite nope

No no no

Absolutely...NOT

dogcrash truther

paco650 posted:

Don't want to imagine a world where this MOTHERFUCKER is a suitable field agent.

Welcome to OBama's America

dogcrash truther

haha

dogcrash truther

Los Lobos posted:

can you redo the analysis but just call the characters pieces of poo poo that have no depth and would only appeal to 5 year olds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

Whats up chucklefucks?! Everyone's favorite fuckmuncher, me THE PSYCHO CHILDREN'S TV SHOW REVIEWER , is back for another INSANE brutalization of a popular show aimed at toddlers. After last week's psychotic takedown of Barney and Friends I bet you thought I didn't have any more bloodthirst left, guess again shitstains! On the chopping block this week we've got the objectively fuckshit piss show Bob the Builder. Let's tear this garbage to shreds piece by bloody piece!

1. First, the writing . This whole team of piss poor writers should be insanely slaughtered for writing such a formulaic show that didn't feature one episode that deviated from the standard premise. Jesus tittyfucking Christ is it bad . I wonder what's going to happen this episode? Maybe Bob WILL loving BUILD SOMETHING JUST LIKE THE LAST 50 EPISODES YOU SHITLORDS!!

2. It's 2014 and we live in a post racist society!! When Mr. Sabatini, the painfully stereotypical Italian pizza shop owner, only present to satisfy left wing fuckfaces demands for diversity, speaks with a distinguishable Italian accent I want to murder his voice actor, Peter Van Wagner . I'm not a racist cuntwagon, but try including some relatable characters for the white majority for once!

3. TV show characters are supposed to be interesting, right?? Cultivating well rounded, visually interesting characters is an important part of children's programming. Am I insane for thinking that?? Don't answer that . Looks like the creator of Bob the Builder, Keith Chapman, didn't get that memo. Probably too busy sleeping in a puddle of his own poo poo and piss to pay attention to his mentor, Jim Henson, who actually knew what the flying gently caress he was doing and created some really imaginative and three dimensional characters. Rest in peace, Jim.

I hope you've enjoyed..actually I don't give a poo poo fucknuggets!! See you next time, until then, this psycho is out of here!!

oh my god

• Locked thread