Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Missartaq posted:

Hmmm, nope.

-Missartaq

I am majorly uncertain who is making these posts.

-Missartaq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I really like how the bitter essence of your posts can be found in your signatory comments.

-Missartaq

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There's no way a fleet would ever turn down a scimitar or any other logi for that matter fyi.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Kettlepip posted:

It's amazing these threads actually happen. I can't comprehend why people don't think 'Hey I'll read the MMOHMO for a little while and see what's what. Oh, there aren't really any extra EVE threads. Oh people are ripped to poo poo for trying to J4G, perhaps I won't bother'. But no. It's just fabulously loving dumb.

Edit, forgot obligatory sig.

-:psyduck:

It's not so amazing when you accept the kind of human stock who falls for this kind of poo poo. It's amusing, just expected.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

goattrails posted:

I'm pretty sure an armor fleet would turn down a scimitar.

Yeah, I should have been more clear: There are fleets (in GSF anyway) that will take any logi. Hanging out with a scimitar handy in standing fleet is righteous unless they are specifically doing some sort of armor doctrine. Even then, if standing fleet is anything like it was when I took a break in July, they'll probably still need shield logi for the fact that half their fighters are still kitchen sink.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I just checked mine and it says :frogout:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Heckler posted:

How much of this game is spaceships and how much is just loving with people?

Eve is a self perpetuating pain machine. The winning move is not to play, but the next best thing is to be the one inflicting pain merely at the cost of your soul, which you will feel actively dying and draining as you settle into the sociopathic eve-goon mindset.

None of this is a bad thing, everyone else who plays Eve deserves to be hurt and they want it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

No, he's just covering for me. I am missartaq. I have crippling dissosciative identity disorder and missartaq is one of my more loving lame, fat, and retarded alternate personalities, and I bought an account for it.

• Locked thread