Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.
Every time I feel like the MMOHMO is done, another little gift like this shows up in the thread listing.

He just doesn't stop :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

I can't even fathom wanting to play EVE again. I remember trying it out and being gifted loads of stuff including dozens of fully equipped ships covered by reimbursement, a full planetary interaction kit, billions of isk, instantaneous and totally connected communication methods external to the game, full training implant sets, and all kinds of other nonsense. And yet, even with all this stuff, actually playing the game mostly consisted of sitting in a station waiting for something to happen or pushing buttons on the planet farm thing to make enough ISK to pay for my subscription so I could spend another month sitting in a station waiting for something to happen.

I get that it's one of those games you're supposed to go out and wrest the fun from rather than have it handed to you, but even the fleet fights I got in were super slow meat grinders with a million fat voices gurgling in my ear and hours of commitment--not the game for me, I guess.

Our friend here does show that there are there are some redeeming factors about the game and the goons playing it, though :allears:

Edit: just remembered spending months and months training to use a scimitar, and literally 2 days after I could use it they removed it from fleet composition. GOTY 2012

Super Space Jam 64 fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Sep 9, 2014

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Missartaq we've missed you dearly. Won't you reconsider your decision to make yourself an enemy of the Something Awful Goonwaffe Spaceship Empire? There are recruiters out in force looking for talented individuals like yourself, and I'm sure any of them would be honored to have the opportunity to interview you.

- Missartaq (Why's there a space before the dash? Why not after the dash?)

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Missartaq posted:

Like I wrote before, you really have no idea what so ever, right?

(F...ing hilarious).

fyi it's been a couple years since i played eve but deadtear is a Big Important Top poo poo in the goon space guild of some sort so i'd be nice to him if you ever want a chance of getting in!!!!!!

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

are we at the part where the OP's endearingly clueless charm has finally worn out and he gets banned for being an unceasingly insufferable pigheaded Eve-playing shitlord willingly oblivious to the laws of spelling and grammar

'cause it kind of feels like we should be at that part, we had our 13 pages of glory and even got to the ~puppet masta~ final boss and it's usually good to end things on a happy note

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

I find it kinda hilarious that week(s) after the ~PupPeT MasTa~ this guy can still spontaneously provoke a small flurry of posts with just one of his own

it's you, you all are the puppets and missartaq is the one pulling the strings

• Locked thread