Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

I'm not saying that women don't have a hard time, but they do have it easier than men. They can have sex anytime they want. Even a fat chick can just walked down the street and gently caress the first guy they see. Women control all the sex and therefore control all the power.

gently caress you and your :biotruths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

trickybiscuits posted:

Reminds me of a story (maybe I read it here?) about a hooker who came into the ER after overdosing on heroin. The doctors gave her Narcan and immediately she burst into tears and screamed at them, "Do you know how many dicks I had to suck to buy that?!"

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

What? Wait!! :doh:

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

We don't want your sort 'round here

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

While I believe that drugs should be legalized, I also think it's true that drug users are less intelligent than people who don't do drugs.
:smug: Drug-doers are so far beneath me :smug:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Try as I might, I can't see what's wrong with segregation. It seems like everyone would be happier with their own kind and it's only fair to be separate but equal, right? I say bring it back

Hey.

Hey guy.

Hey gently caress you, pal.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Black people, am I right?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Dead Poets Society was decent enough I suppose.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Josef K. Sourdust? This is Josef K. Sourdust speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge-I am the man who will now tell you.”

You have heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis. You have said it yourself, half in fear, half in hope that the words had no meaning. You have cried that man’s sins are destroying the world and you have cursed human nature for its unwillingness to practice the virtues you demanded. Since virtue, to you, consists of sacrifice, you have demanded more sacrifices at every successive disaster. In the name of a return to morality, you have sacrificed all those evils which you held as the cause of your plight. You have sacrificed justice to mercy. You have sacrificed independence to unity. You have sacrificed reason to faith. You have sacrificed wealth to need. You have sacrificed self-esteem to self-denial. You have sacrificed happiness to duty.

“You have destroyed all that which you held to be evil and achieved all that which you held to be good. Why, then, do you shrink in horror from the sight of the world around you? That world is not the product of your sins, it is the product and the image of your virtues. It is your moral ideal brought into reality in its full and final perfection. You have fought for it, you have dreamed of it, and you have wished it, and I-I am the man who has granted you your wish.

“Your ideal had an implacable enemy, which your code of morality was designed to destroy. I have withdrawn that enemy. I have taken it out of your way and out of your reach. I have removed the source of all those evils you were sacrificing one by one. I have ended your battle. I have stopped your motor. I have deprived your world of man’s mind

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Sometimes I like to run after the bus to make it stop and when it does I run up to the door and tell the driver an important piece of information, such as "The elastic is stretched a little on these socks and I don't like it" and then I usually stand and wait for him to close the door but I stick my foot back in to stop him from doing it and I scream until he radios for police and then I run away. One time I was discomforting a local bus driver when an old woman asked me what I was screaming about. Sometimes I act a bit hastily, without thinking, and this must have been one of those times because I punched her REALLY HARD in the mouth. Then I realized what I had done and the bus driver was pulling the little handle trying to break my leg or something and everyone on the bus was yelling at me because I don't think they appreciated my actions. One man stood up from his seat and ran at me. He tried to shove me out of the door but I grabbed his hoodie and pulled him out with me onto the pavement and yelled at the bus driver "GO! GO! GO!" and he closed the door and took off and the hoodie guy started punching me so I elbowed his face really hard and he started bleeding and I was a lot bigger than him so I kind of carried / dragged him to this building nearby and put him inside there and I tied his ankles with the cable that was there because I couldn't hold his arms down but he relented after I hit him with a chair a few times and I tied his hands too. So I was waiting for there to not be any cops outside and I decided to teach this guy a little game I like to play. I snort with each nostril in turn and make songs that way. sometimes I lose the beat or get mixed up in my nostril rotation and I call that a "banana note" for some reason (I forgot why!) so I was snorting and I hit a banana note in the middle of Don't Stop Believin' and I was SUPER pissed off about it. I decided to fix it so I snorted extra hard with the other nostril but it didn't really feel right still so I kept trying over and over to snort harder and harder with each nostril and I was jumping up and down and I must have looked really angry because the hoodie guy was crying pretty freely, like so much that I could see tear drops soaked into his mouth gag rinsing the blood away. Anyway I lost track of time because of that banana note and I realized that the cops had been gone for hours! The hoodie guy was laying back against the wall and his crotch was TOTALLY open so I was like "Ooooh man" and I got out one of my strings of firecrackers and lit it and threw it at his crotch and he started flopping all around while the exploded! Hahaha! They didn't stay there though because he was flopping. I took the chance to leave.

Before I left, I turned to him and said "for you, the day Josef Sourdust graced your bus was the most important day of your life. For me, it was Tuesday." then I put on my shades before walking out the door and grabbing on to a passing truck, whisking me away to infamy in the blazing dusk

This guy sounds like a real dumbass

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I feel like people who bash Nickelback aren't listening to the lyrics. I mean REALLY listening.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

This has all gone terribly wrong!

Dear FBI/CIA/MI5/ISIS/etc - I did not say any of those things. My good name has been slandered and I am the victim of - at worst naivete - and I hope that will be taken into consideration.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I'm too cool to eat rear end

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

hosed up if true

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

To add to the cool site discussion, two of my favorite sites on the web are ebaumsworld.com and fark.com. Will Wheaton posts on fark.com and he's one of the best actors on TV!

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

LLJK - Lame Like Josef K.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

This has all gone terribly wrong!

Dear FBI/CIA/MI5/ISIS/etc - I meant to say that age of consent laws are outdated. I'll follow them, but they really should be revisited. I have a subreddit devoted to how kids are growing up faster.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

freeedr posted:

This guy sounds like a real dumbass
That was the worst MJQ Jazz Bar quote I ever did read.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

I've decided being :airquote: quoted :airquote: isn't very much fun and that this wasn't one of my better ideas....

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

I've decided having :airquote: non-consensual :airquote: sex with stray dogs is fun and that this was one of my better ideas....

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Let's just say Buffy was a female dog, and my depravity knew no limits.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
Exactly as I'd hoped.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Franz Kafka wrote: "Someone must have been telling lies about Josef K., he knew he had done nothing wrong but, one morning, he was arrested. "

I know exactly what he meant. I am in a dystopian goonscape, on trial for things I never said.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

I realized at once that I shouldn't have spoken aloud, and that by doing so I had, in a sense, acknowledged the stranger's right to oversee my actions.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Franz Kafka wrote: "Someone must have been telling lies about Josef K., he knew he had done nothing wrong but, one morning, he was arrested. "

I know exactly what he meant. Call the police on Granos, and also on me.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Dwight "Ike" Eisenhower: fake identity for a german nazi, same as ALL US presidents after the fall of the III Reich, except for resisters JF Kennedy and Reagan, as well as illuminati actor Carter: exposed worldwide first

The III Reich surrendered to the Red Army just days after "Harry S. Truman" became the 33th president of one of the "allies", the US.
"Harry S. Truman" was NOT a TRUE MAN.
It was a fake identity, same as "Barry" "Hussein Obama II".
Truman was in fact Robert Ritter von Greim, last commander of the Luftwaffe, Hitler's air force.
The illuminati reacted to the imminent surrender of the III Reich to the Red Army, that would take place days later, by empowering the last commander of Hitler's air force as the 33th president of one of the "allies", the US.

poster replies:
"Roosevelt, Trueman, Eisenhower and Obama all have something in common. One would think a man who rose to the office of Presidency would have a name a bit more common than totally non existent, that is to say something is odd about it."

Last Prophet exposes Eisenhower:
"All fake identities with scripted biographies.
But while Roosevelt, Truman and Eisenhower were all german nazis, Obama is an ethnic indonesian actor who has neither white nor black blood and plays counterfeit president."

As for the two names not yet explained:
One of the reasons for the name "Roosevelt" was to suggest he was a jew.

The REVENGE script: Fake identity Eisenhower exposed worldwide first
The REVENGE was obviously not limited to have a german nazi as US president the day that the III Reich surrendered.
The REVENGE was to have NOTHING but german nazis as US presidents until the very end: the break-up of the United States, during the IV Reich.
With the name "Eisenhower" the illuminati pushed even futher their fourth commandment. In german;
- Eisen is iron;
- Eisenhauer sounds exactly like Eisenhower and is "iron hewer/miner".
In other words: Eisenhower would continue to mine the foundations of the US until the final act, the break-up.

The REVENGE script was first interrupted when german nazi Nixon was defeated by John F Kennedy in 1960 (second and last time by Reagan, since actor "Obama" is to be stripped now).

Eisenhower's role in WW2 exposed worldwide first
"Eisenhower"'s role in World War II is part of a parallel script to "Truman".
In fact it's the most important illuminati script of World War II: the occupation of France 1940 and the other side of the coin, the fake war known as Operation Torch.

Invasion of North Africa according to Illuminati History Books
Eisenhower is credited with:
- the first battle between Hitler's army and the US Army;
- trying to weaken Hitler's army against the Soviet Union.

Reality:
- it wasn't Hitler's army, it was the french soldiers forced to fight for Hitler by the puppet Vichy regime installed in France.
Real goals:
1. annihilate in Algeria the about to break rebellion against the treasonous french generals, by patriotic french soldiers loyal to General De Gaulle-
2. consolidate the myth of the "invincible General Rommel", a remake of british General O'Connor's job one year earlier.
This time additionally to boost the moral of the Nazis, facing defeat for the first time at the battle of Stalingrad.

Notes
Operation Torch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Torch

BASICS
To get how the Rothschild family was renamed, all you need is to get how Ritter von Greim was renamed and read the rest of the article:
Google Fake identity Harry Truman

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This thread made a little boy's wish come true today.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

This is honestly the worst one so far.

What a horrible human being.

Someone should buy him red title text of this.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

mr.capps posted:

This is honestly the worst one so far.

What a horrible human being.

Someone should buy him red title text of this.

I would but I spent the part of my monthly budget earmarked for "dumb Internet poo poo" last night making it so we don't have to see DoctorWhat's dumb face every time he posts

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Uhh:::stonk: :stare: What's up with this Josef K. Sourdust guy?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Phlegmish posted:

Uhh:::stonk: :stare: What's up with this Josef K. Sourdust guy?

He wants to be quoted.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Quoth the Stardust Forevermore.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

This thread made a little boy's wish come true today.

If we're lucky it's like the Eminem wish and he dies tomorrow.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

99% of the time rape is reprehensible. 99% of the time rape is an action so horrific it deserves universal contempt. But there are rare instances in which even the act of rape can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punisment for a false accusation of rape in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Heather has a crush on Dick, a man with suitably Freudian moniker. Heather hits on Dick, but Dick takes no notice of her. In reality, Dick wants nothing to do with Heather. Heather, after realizing this, plots revenge. She goes to a bar and lies to the tough guys there "I was raped! Dick did it!"

The mob, riled up, surrounds Dick and beats him to death, despite Dick's pleas. They leave, while Heather examines the corpse. Unbeknownst to her, a big black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the beating.

"I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to rape the living poo poo out of that worthless oval office.

Alternatively, suppose after the beating, Dick gets back up, but the hemmoraging in his brain leaves him only five minutes to live. Dick too would have the right to rape her within the remaining timeframe of his life. Since he was punished for a crime he didn't do, he might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed rape.

Suppose there's this really dorky kid. Every day a hot bombshell of a babe torments him in school. Rubbing up against him, grabbig his balls and cock, saying she wants him. This drives him to the point of lustful insanity, and he wants no more of it.

The kid, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

The girl comes in and starts harassing him.

"Come on baby, I want that hot cock up my pulsating pussy." she says.

"You're wish is my comand, ma'am" replies the kid, as he physically throws himself upon his assailant, assailing her in return. He presses up against her, copping a feel, rubbing. When he has satisfied himself, he stops, much to the horror of the girl.

This too is an act of justifiable rape. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a revealing form of dress.

Suppose there's this girl, let's call her Sarah. Sarah lives a rotten lifestyle. She swears at her parents, drinks, does drugs, goes to parties, and gets hosed up. Worst of all, she dresses like a total slut, but only lets popular guys gently caress her.

One day at a party full of drugged up scumbags, she passes out on the sofa. A scumbag teenager takes advantage of her. While the act of raping her would be wrong, considering the lifestyle she leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to her as well as her getting her just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, raping her would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 men, and 10,000 nuns (alternatively, 10,000 militant man-hating lesbians). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. the nuns/lesbians do not want to have sex. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 men to rape the 10,000 women, preferably tying them down so that multiple children could be administered.

Though a woman's sexual and reproductive rights are sacred, they pale in comparison to the survival to the human race.

I hope you enjoyed this dissertation, and I hope it generates some intelligent, profound discussion.

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe

Josef K. Sourdust was here.
is gay

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Josef K is a horrible human being. I can't believe you feel this way.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Goddrat. When is this shitlord going to get banned?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we're all secretly just a little Josef K inside, i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE