Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emmie

im like haha gently caress and the grad students working there are like

and im like haha wrong door sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

you should have beaten up the grad students to assert your dominance over the nerds

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Vynar posted:

you should have beaten up the grad students to assert your dominance over the nerds

then cummed over tehri feet

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There was a classroom right next to the bathrooms at my university and they had the same exact doors and I had to poop really bad and I opened the door to what I thought was the men's room but it was a classroom and people all turned and looked at me and I was all, "How am I going to be able to poope with all these people in here."

tradjik

i hate dreams where u trying to get from one side iof a classroom to another but u hav to walk thru it and ur like sorry yep just walking thru ur class room okay cya later

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
"How am I going to be able to poope with all these people in here." - Thomas Edison

emmie

WetNightmare posted:

"How am I going to be able to poope with all these people in here." - Thomas Edison

the impetus for inventing the lightswitch actually. so he could poope in the dark

Kurnugia

by Nyc_Tattoo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

There was a classroom right next to the bathrooms at my university and they had the same exact doors and I had to poop really bad and I opened the door to what I thought was the men's room but it was a classroom and people all turned and looked at me and I was all, "How am I going to be able to poope with all these people in here."

How did you solve this dilemma?

google THIS

Kurnugia posted:

yeah it sounds like there's definitely more to the story

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kurnugia posted:

I decided not to poop in the classroom, found the bathroom and pooped in a toilet.

:tipshat:

Kurnugia

by Nyc_Tattoo

I decided not to poop in the classroom, found the bathroom and pooped in a toilet.

quick thinking there mate :thumbsup:

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

one day i hope i can be a grown up like you :yaycloud:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Kimmalah posted:

one day i hope i can be a grown up like you :yaycloud:

That was the day I earned my 'big boy' pants. I tell you man, the minute you get out of your diaps it's a whole different world out there.

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

That was the day I earned my 'big boy' pants. I tell you man, the minute you get out of your diaps it's a whole different world out there.

poopin in the big boy toilet itt

seriously though my brother's wife just had a baby so this is a great time to add diaps to my vocabulary :laffo:

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
" hi, i'm here with the Daily Student, and i can wait until everyone here has a free moment."

"...."

"okay. in light of current events, i wished to poll up and coming researchers enrolled in an internationally accredited lab recently ranked amongst the top ten best in a national survey conducted by the bill and melinda gates charitable trust. as you all know, technology has recently made great progress in curing disease. if i may take a moment of your time, how do you think eugenics will benefit the future generations of humanity?"

Kurnugia

by Nyc_Tattoo

well yeah, but i think i'll still stick to diapers when i go out. toilets are hard to come by in the vacuum of space

Mr. Merdle

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Izumi Konata posted:

" hi, i'm here with the Daily Student, and i can wait until everyone here has a free moment."

"...."

"okay. in light of current events, i wished to poll up and coming researchers enrolled in an internationally accredited lab recently ranked amongst the top ten best in a national survey conducted by the bill and melinda gates charitable trust. as you all know, technology has recently made great progress in curing disease. if i may take a moment of your time, how do you think eugenics will benefit the future generations of humanity?"

That's a lot of words. Is this a true story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

Lil Peeler posted:

That's a lot of words. Is this a true story?

pinocchio lied, hitler died.

• Locked thread