Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
You play as some KGB dude or something going around sneaking into Nazi bases and loving them up. The game's really good and has all kinds of different goals and objectives, and plays pretty much exactly like Hitman Contracts. The sequel then takes place in the Cold War, but I haven't gotten that far into it. You can still probably pick these games up super cheap on steam, and I encourage all stealth-loving gamers like myself to pick it up, it's a really great game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It is the best Hitman game out right now... For me to take a massive diarrhea dump upon!

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
:eyepop:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Wormskull posted:

It is the best Hitman game out right now... For me to take a massive diarrhea dump upon!

this is not natural,

you should eat more fiber

• Locked thread