Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

13 year old girls posted:

lmao what the gently caress is Davies doing?

Being Charlie Davies

Paddyb posted:

e: Ok Kevin Alston I'm a massive racist

He's in Sideshow Bob territory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insider
Feb 22, 2007

A secret room... always my favourite room in a house.

chaoslord posted:

Lol bring back Gbaum or Kempin

What the gently caress is the coach thinking? Kronberg sucks loving balls. I have never seen a more inept starting GK in MLS. If the Hammer is healthy you play him every time and he saves at least 2 of those 3 goals easy. The first goal especially was ridiculous. The amount of hesitation Kronberg displays is insane for a MLS keeper, and when he does make a decision it is the wrong one half the time.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Greets from sunny Washington and historic, crumbling RFK. The day is pretty simple; win and we're in. If any Philly kids made the trip, come play in Lot 8. I like you until 1500 EDT and I'll like you again after about 1730. Let's be super friends

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

30 seconds into the match and Will Johnson's season looks done.

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012
Pretty nasty 50/50. Yup. Aircast is on.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
I'm no expert, but it seems to me like Toronto is real bad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wow down 2 in 15 minutes at home is probably a new low for Toronto this season

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
^^^^ and there was 7 minutes of down time at the start!

skasion posted:

I'm no expert, but it seems to me like Toronto is real bad

You sound like an expert to me.

Too bad about the offside call, nice goal if he had been on. Love the bs chant afterwards. Wonder how Adi will score his second...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
8 minutes of stoppage.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Is Sean Franklin really starting at left mid?

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Portland collapse mode engaged

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
The Most Dangerous Lead In Sports.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

DR AIDS posted:

The Most Dangerous Lead In Sports.

What, you mean when Portland leads?

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

nick hagglund is such a fuckin boss and i can't wait for the new coach to trade him for calvinbux or a weird draft position!!!

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Azerban posted:

nick hagglund is such a fuckin boss and i can't wait for the new coach to trade him for calvinbux or a weird draft position!!!

We've got a veteran Brazilian defender who's proven poo pooin MLS. Wanna trade?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Timbers gotta Timber.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Wow Portland, set piece defending is not your strong point.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

the fact that Ricketts is still in goal is shameful.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I just saw the highlights of tfc/pdx, what the Christ?

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009

the escape goat posted:

the fact that Ricketts is still in goal is shameful.

Weber is even worse and Gleeson is still with Sac Republic iirc.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Holy poo poo Valdes

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?
Today is a day the Colorado Rapids will probably lose a game of association football. San Jose is in town and my expectations and hopes are low. On the bright side we're having a chili cookoff before the game. If nothing else we may be able to gas Jon Busch into a mistake today as a result.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Sep 29, 2014

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
DC is fantastic today. Should be at least 2-0. Maybe more. Conor Casey is a fat shitlord and I want to make candles out of him.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
TFC come back from 2 down at home? Is this real life?

I'd thank them for the chance to catch up to Portland but I know we'll gently caress it up against RSL somehow anyway! :smithicide:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Anibaba is playing CB...if it weren't for the fact that we're playing Chivas this would be a very profanity-laden post.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

About 40% of the match of DC/Philly is in near total darkness/unwatchable

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009

Dallan Invictus posted:

TFC come back from 2 down at home? Is this real life?

I'd thank them for the chance to catch up to Portland but I know we'll gently caress it up against RSL somehow anyway! :smithicide:

The ones who'll end up in the playoffs between us two will depend on which team is slightly less lovely than the other

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

XyrlocShammypants posted:

About 40% of the match of DC/Philly is in near total darkness/unwatchable

The other 60% is still unwatchable, booya

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Jesus, down 1-0 :smithicide:

Thanks Anibaba :bravo:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Oba just made things right. :unsmith:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

We've given up multiple goals to Chivas...AGAIN.

Is it too soon to start drinking?

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Cityinthesea posted:

Weber is even worse and Gleeson is still worse than that.

If we're not already in talks with a new GK I'd totally expect it because Gavin's gonna Gavin.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Anibaba is playing CB...if it weren't for the fact that we're playing Chivas this would be a very profanity-laden post.

Ready to change your mind?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

DEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

SeaTard posted:

Ready to change your mind?

Fire him out of a cannon into the loving sun please.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Saying Anibaba is a loving horrible center back is a huge understatement, he makes Zack Scott seem like Chad Marshall. I'd honestly rather have Evans back there over him.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Man, I didn't even notice that Oba's goal lifted the net.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Your Boy Fancy posted:

DC is fantastic today. Should be at least 2-0. Maybe more. Conor Casey is a fat shitlord and I want to make candles out of him.

why do fabian and your other forward keep overlapping each other and making it impossible to pass or beat the defense

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Yeah I can't believe I ever thought Anibaba might be decent, we should just play Leo or Evans as a CB at this point or gently caress it throw Lowe or that new Nigerian dude into the fires.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Jack2142 posted:

Yeah I can't believe I ever thought Anibaba might be decent, we should just play Leo or Evans as a CB at this point or gently caress it throw Lowe or that new Nigerian dude into the fires.

I'm down with 'anybody but Anibaba' at this point. The defense has been completely loving awful this game. They better not let this lead slip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That was one of the most bullshit lucky goals I've seen...

...I'll take it.

• Locked thread