Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
ATTENTION FANS AND VISTORS. THIS SITE IS UNDERGOING A MAJOR UPDATE AND OVERHAUL. THE NEW ODYSSEY OF HYRULE LEGENDARY EDITION HAS NOW TAKEN OVER FULL FUNCTIONALITY OF THE OLD ODYSSEY OF HYRULE. CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS ON THE NEW SITE. THROUGHOUT THIS MONTH I WILL BE CONSTANTLY UPDATING THE NEW SITE. PLEASE REPORT ANY ERRORS YOU MAY ENCOUNTER. DO NOT UPDATE BOOKMARKS WITH THE NEW WEB ADDRESS YET AS THE FINAL WEB ADDRESS WILL BE DIFFERENT AND ANYONE WHO HAS NOT VISITED THE ODYSSEY IN AWHILE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED TO THE NEW WEB ADDRESS. THERE WILL BE GREAT THINGS TO COME FOR ZELDA AND THE ODYSSEY OF HYRULE IN 2005!

:unsmith: I wonder what he's doing now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Wormskull posted:

Did some reddit homo post this or something
hmm, yep, looks like it

• Locked thread