Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I've read a lot of threads in my day but this might be the funniest poo poo I've seen to date

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Rexicon1 posted:

I remember reading the hell out of this site back in the day because I was sure that they hid the tri force somewhere in the game and that this crack squad of weird teenagers were gonna unravel nintendos super hidden mega secrets

To be fair, most video game secrets are uncovered by crack squads of weird teenagers. Or balding near-40 basement-dwelling white dudes.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Great Joe posted:

He's not wrong completely right on nearly every point besides his stupid Goron quest idea.

• Locked thread