Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

mabels big day posted:

I can't wait to play as Mario in Hyrule Warriors

might it be too much to hope that they snuck in a cd-i reference or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i'm thinking maybe one random mob out of five hundred being named gamelon or something

just a lil snigger, an ah-hah

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i'm kinda hoping that there's some really sweet surprises

like maybe in one stage, a huge tidal wave of yoshis of various colors comes storming over distant hills, and all they're saying is YOSHI over and over again, and Link gets this oh poo poo look on this face, and you have a great ol' time slashing a buncha gayass yoshis

i mean that's what i'd do if i were doing this stupid dynasty warriors clone thing

• Locked thread