Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLnT5TJjow

At first I was like, whatever. But then I was like... WIN. Then... LOL! And pretty soon after that... HOLY loving poo poo ON A SANDWICH. NEVER have I seen epic of this magnitude since Diggy Hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

that's some win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Great endorsement, OP. Will be sure to check this one out. /Sarcasm

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Wormskull posted:

Great endorsement, OP. Will be sure to check this one out. /Sarcasm

You don't deserve this video. This is what happens when you let your kid play with Barbies, everyone - a queerish homo who wouldn't last one second in the big leagues of gaming.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Oh baby a triple

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

Oh baby a triple

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Fargield posted:

Oh baby a triple

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

HOly gently caress yeah

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haha sorry officer this is just regular garden weeds, you didnt get tm e this time

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't even want to change my life temporarily

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Cobweb Heart posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLnT5TJjow

At first I was like, whatever. But then I was like... WIN. Then... LOL! And pretty soon after that... HOLY loving poo poo ON A SANDWICH. NEVER have I seen epic of this magnitude since Diggy Hole.

Green mountain dew. The gently caress were they thinking?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

gently caress this thread.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

gently caress this thread.

You are not wnateed here. *does a Darth Vader PSI choke on you*

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Oh god anything but a psi choke. :rolleye: *shoots you with a trillion bullets from his Deagles*

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Pewdiepie posted:

Oh god anything but a psi choke. :rolleye: *shoots you with a trillion bullets from his Deagles*

what about...

psi deagles

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

made by senpai kush

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

I've won forum battles against rexlaninetails, Master_DarkWolf666, and even the legendary Super Mario Man. They all said he was unbeatable. I still have screenshots of my burn that ended it all saved on one of my several HDs. Just a tip. I'm a pretty big loving deal, punk.

Besides you can't shoot me because of 1) my energy shield, and 2) because I Force choked you the heck out before you could even draw.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i hear comboing that with force stroke can take out david carradine fast if you go against him

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cobweb Heart posted:

I've won forum battles against rexlaninetails, Master_DarkWolf666, and even the legendary Super Mario Man. They all said he was unbeatable. I still have screenshots of my burn that ended it all saved on one of my several HDs. Just a tip. I'm a pretty big loving deal, punk.

Besides you can't shoot me because of 1) my energy shield, and 2) because I Force choked you the heck out before you could even draw.

Choke on my farts, homo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Choke on my farts, homo.

THE_JEDI_NINJA chokes on nothing. Maybe it is, you who are the homo.

• Locked thread